Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are some good strains for a newbie?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by VGAddict, Jul 1, 2012.

1. OK, so I've NEVER done pot before, but am curious about it. What strains would you recommend for a newbie like me?

2. I recommend to stop buying into strain names unless you are planning to go to a dispensary.

If you're going to a dispensary, just pick one.

If you're not, just buy it and don't even bother asking what strain it is because it will most likely be something made up.

You newbies have to realize, that each strain isn't some earth-shattering difference in highs. It's all weed, it all has THC in it.

3. Then what do you recommend?

4. [quote name='"GreenCrackYUM"']I recommend to stop buying into strain names unless you are planning to go to a dispensary.

If you're going to a dispensary, just pick one.

If you're not, just buy it and don't even bother asking what strain it is because it will most likely be something made up.

You newbies have to realize, that each strain isn't some earth-shattering difference in highs. It's all weed, it all has THC in it.[/quote]

This.

5. It doesn't make that big a difference. If you've never smoked weed before, don't even worry about it, cause you will have no idea anyway. Just get high

6. lemon haze if you can get it, if not any type of relaxing sativa dominant strain, keep away from heavy indicas at the moment until you build up a tolerance!

7. true enough but each strain is still totally unique the whole ''as long as it gets you stoned'' type of people get on my nerves!

8. No I think the other way indica first get some good sativa and new smoker will gave a worst headach and be dizzy than shit...I would get a gram and just smoke the least possible lol ull get high trust me.

9. depends really i know where your coming from as indicas are more relaxing but to some one that has never smoked b4 the whole coach lock experience could be pretty frightening at least with a sativa your still on planet earth.

10. Try some mid, kush, or schwag. All popular strains good for getting faded

11. Hit some indica! Go on a BBUZZZYYY NIGHTTT!

You should smoke the strain that gets you high. :smoking:

12. Buy some mids or Reggie, brick weed. Roll up a joint or smoke a couple bowls, if you go for dro your first time you'll be another did I green out thread.

13. anyone of them, they'l all get you high :p

14. OG Kush. Make sure it drops crystals when you pick it up.

15. Just buy some dro and dont always focus on the strain name, just make sure its dro and not shwag.

Some of the best weed can be a nameless strain