Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are some good pure indica strains for watching anime and playing video games?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by putinfanboy96, Aug 2, 2019.

1. I am currently growing auto fem hindu kush and it's in its 4th week from sprout it's still vegetating and could begin to bud any week now. Would you say that Hindu Kush is a good gaming weed strain when I am watching anime and playing video games? What are your favorite strains? 1564766768766.jpg

Sent from my LM-V350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. black domina but you may fall asleep she is narcotic potent i believe it to be 95% indica

3. Haven’t smoked HK, but the concentrate was super stoney. Has it’s own distinct kush taste to me — a little different then Afghan Kush

4. What continental United States seed banks that ship from only within the continental United States offers black domina seeds?

5. that answer will result in you sourcing them yourself your post never says anything about it having to be ship from within the states but i do know a couple of growers from the states that get theres shipped from sensi seeds directly with 0 problems

6. Hindu Kush is about the worst weed for gaming *and* anime. It's fine if you're only gaming though.

7. Elaborate