What are some good additives to use?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Ender87i, Jun 27, 2009.

1. Hey guys, im currently using the lucas formula (General Hydroponics Flora-series Nutrients, at 8ml/gal of floramicro, and 16ml/gal of florabloom)...

Ive been looking at different kinds of supplements and additives online that have things in them like enzymes, and many other things that sound very benefitial to the plant, but im not sure what would be best for my to buy, and also keeping in mind that im using the lucas formula...

Any suggestions? :smoke:

2. well I use the lucas formula as well...I use budblood/bigbud/overdrive during flowering and have been happy for yrs with this line up. But each company has thier own brand of ea and I have used a few of them and liked them all, but stuck with the AN line up.

Good luck,
    _Numb_

3. I use SuperThrive for additional micronutes. Or is it macronutes? Whatever. It seems to help. You can even get it at walmart.

4. i use the lucas formula as well, going to use koolbloom (dry) starting tomorrow with their reg feeding, havent tried it before but have heard good things, plus it is genhydro so same lineup :), ill let ya know how they like it in a few days:smoking:

5. What does everybody else use?

Any more opinions for what i should use along with the lucas formula?