What are people reading these days?

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by craig52, Feb 1, 2001.

1. Seems like everyone has read Steven King; I know I have. But what else? Novels, short stories? Or at all?

2. poetry, robert frost and poe mostly. my fav is the road not taken

------------------
    [​IMG]

3. <font color = "blue"> I, too, love King. But I also love Anne Rice, John Grisham, and Dean Koontz. Lately I've really been getting into Sylvia Browne's books. <font>

[This message has been edited by Truth-Seeker (edited February 10, 2001).]

4. This is the best topic, thank you for making it =]

I've recently read some Tom Robbins, specifically Jitterbug Perfume. That's a really good book.

I also am reading Conversations With God, an uncommon dialogue, by Neale Walsch. This one is my favorite.

[beth]

5. "When you can understand that Hitler went to heaven, then can you understand god."

yes this is an interesting point made in the book. nothing wrong with the things we do, when there is no true wrong.

{beth}

6. i have yet to read anymore tom robbins. but have you picked up Half Asleep in Frogs Pajamas? this is the only Robbins book i hadn't heard of. and i came accross it in an used bookstore. haven't read it yet, but i get the feeling it's good.

[beth]

7. ok, what the hell did he write about redheads?

------------------
    [​IMG]

8. never read the book. ive never even herd of Robbins! any way, i guess ill have to go get his book. what is it called, the one about redheads is the one im most courious with.

------------------
    [​IMG]