Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are my options for getting medical marijuana in Arizona?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Jakimoto, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Thanks for that clarification, thats what i thought. Az Politicians did not set up guidelines for patient to patient donations- I have had no issues my my patients in Colorado or California picking it up while in Arizona...

2. Couldnt agree with you more- go with the patient to patient :wave:

3. Must be nice to have that much hanging around.....:eek:

4. This is good to hear. I just got pre-approved do to a back injury and have my consult with the Doc on thurs. I heard many good things about Arizona Marijuana Certification Centers. They were very proffessional on the phone and very helpfull in the whole process.

The renewal fee, it sucks. but what sucks is getting arrested for choosing the type of medication I want to use in MY body. So I'll be thankful that my state finally has come around to all MMJ. :hello:

5. If all goes as planned I am moving to Arizona in about four years. I have researched and read and spoke with a few from Arizona am trying to pin down where the best place in Arizona medically, including Dr.s for eval and dispensaries. A lot can change in four years, I know I read about a lottery to open 126 dispensaries etc. I am not worrie d about be ing approved, sadly I has several conditions,That would qualify me for a card. I guess more concerned that not knowing anyone or my way around is more the scary part for me. I live on the east coast now and I HAVE to get away from the cold,moisture and humidity. Right now my choices are Tuscan, Phoenix areas. Would appreciate ANY feedback you can give me.
    My state will probably be one of the last states to go green. In the mean time I have not smoked in over a month, and have no clue why it has been so dry around here! I I had the meds I have to take but I just keep looking forward to moving day for several reasons.

Thanks guys!

6. I know there was supposed to be a lottery for 126 dispensaries to open. They had hundreds of people who wanted to open one but only that amount to be opened for Arizona. Do you like it there? I will post when I hear or read anything for dispensaries for your area. That sucks that you have a card and no where to get it. Omg that will be my luck!