Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what are mids

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by how toke weed, Aug 1, 2011.

1. are mids sativa or indica dominant?

2. You don't wanna know what they are. Basically shitty weed.

3. low grade weed that was poorly grown.they can be indica or sativa.

4. so its random?

5. mainly indica but low quility burnout weed it gives you couch lock with a bad taste in your mouth basically

6. why does everyone say mids are low quality? They group schwag regs and mids together. Mids is just a term referring to decent average weed not too good but definitley not bad. It can be either indica or sativa it just depends on the genes.

7. kk, but how do u know its indica? experience? just wonderin

8. yeah I just did that to be honest lol mids are different than what I described. I more or less described schwag

9. ^Them some headies

10. #11 tokeysmokey23, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That's not what mids in my area look like. They're 5 bucks a gram and way better than that

11. can you post schwag then

12. do u live in amsterdam :O

13. Mids aren't as bad as people make it out to be, it'll get you high you just gotta smoke a little more usually.

14. ^1ST post. Awww yea, Main introduction.

The names T-fizz, Welcome :wave:

15. Lol thanks bro, been lurking on these forums for years, just got out of 4 years in the marine corps, so I figured I'd register and finally join in on some discussions lol :D