Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are mids exactly?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WinBud, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Im from boulder colorado and here we dont use the term mids. From what im guessing mids is average dankness weed right? is not dank weed called shwag and dank stuff is called cronic? Is it weird to ask a dealer to get mids? I know all the pricing for weed but im not sure if im buying mids or whatever. Can someone explain this to me.

2. horrible weed that gives you a headache

3. Dank=Really good shit
    Mids=In between the bad and good,
    Crap=Shwag, dirt crap.

Theres also other in-betweeners like "fire" or "beesters"

4. Yeah mids are usually dry, flat compressed, stemmy, seedy, hard buds.

Good for bulk. You still get high. I started out on mids until I could afford crip.

5. Buds that don't have crystals on them, but are still green.

6. Dank is your best bet. Mid's tastes worse, looks nasty and doesn't give you a uplifting high. There are always variations of mids, but 95% of the time it sucks and isn't worth the money. Stick to dank so your never disappointed. :smoke: