What are all the correct terms to use in a smoke shop

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by radzack1, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Like for an example saying bong instead of water pipe what other words can't I say that might indicate marijuana usage

You'd better have a warrant before you even step on my property you pig

2. You can't say bong obviously, you also cannot say roach clip, those are note holders.  toke is also a no no

3. My first time in a head shop I was so worried about accidentally saying bong, until I looked down and saw a sign: SALE all bongs 20% off!

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Locally, Water pipe instead of bong. No go on roach, roach clip, etc. Nothing that "implies intent of use", basically. No cannabis slang, essentially. One thing I've only noticed here is that bowl in reference to a spoon or other dry pipe is not okay, but if you say "bowl head" or "pipe bowl", referring to the actual bowl of the pipe, is totally cool.

5. Keep it simple, call everything a "piece" and describe it by color. " I would like to see that piece on the third shelf with blue swirl"Usually the person behind the counter will call it by appropriate name. Don't worry to much, we all slip up,just don't act immature. Try to find a regular one to go to also.They remember repeat customers. And never pay full price! Always negotiate! Ask for a couple bucks off or no sales tax. It doesn't work every time, but the shops that it does work at expect it, its part of the fun. 

6. I think you'll find that most people of work at head shops know why you're there, and if you let an incriminating term slip once or twice they'll just politely correct you.

7. ask them for a ''420blazeitfggtdildorapper 3000''  its the best bong term out there

8. call the k2 "fake weed" :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

9. yea bro they won't think I'm a pot head in a million years

You'd better have a warrant before you even step on my property you pig

10. ahhahahahhha

11. Lol I always just point and say can i see 'that' or 'those'....There's a sign on the counter at the local shops with a list of what not to say. Most shops I've been to have this...just don't read it out loud

12. I go to my LHS and bust out my wax to show them and ask suggestions. They song give a fuck over here.

Cali living bro

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. The place I go to is pretty chill, first time I went there I was being all discrete and watching what I said.  The chick behind the counter did not give a fuck, bongs, just sit around and get high, do you smoke wax?  This vape is great to use walking down the street or in an art gallery...  just some of the things she said.  Customer for life.

Shakedown Street, is fucking awesome.

14. The guy at my shop told me all about inline stemless bongs and honeycomb perks... He referred to it as a bong numerous times

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Lol I went into a smoke shop to buy a bowl piece for my bong but I wasn't too sure which ones were gonna fit so the guy there asked me if I had the bong in my car and to bring it in and see which ones fit. I told him that it was full of weed resin and he was like "I don't give a fuck bring her in!" He even gave me a 50% discount on the $20 bowl piece. This same dude also sold me a half oz of some super dank Northern Lights. I went in there one day and was like "where's the bud at man?" And he just asked me how much I wanted and to come back in 20 minutes. Haha what a chill guy in life.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. nothing like that in de nobody's chill here