What animal would you be?

Discussion in 'General' started by Hello there!, Feb 13, 2012.

1. #1 Hello there!, Feb 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2012
    Besides human. What animal would you be, and why? Try and go in-depth with your answers, see if you find out something about yourself :)

I would be a bird, no question. Idc what bird as long as it's not flightless, and maybe located somewhere below the equator, although location isn't too big of a deal to me. I mean, if it starts to get cold.. "SQUAWK SQUAWK SQUAWK" = "Hey guys it's getting cold, let's get the fuck outta here." Problem solved, plus I'd get to see a plethora of beautiful sights. Bungee jumping was the best experience of my life so far, and I'm eagerly awaiting the day I got skydiving. The feeling of being free, with no perceived attachments to anything physical.. to me, the ultimate freedom. And best of all? No more fucking thinking.

So blades, how about y'all?

2. Maybe a bird, a dolphin or a dog, or a horse.

3. Why you wanna be a bird that can't fly.

4. An ass kicking dragon.

5. bull elephant...:hello: ...

plus how do you know birds to not think?...some have been observed using tools...

6. I don't. I guess I meant thinking as in the human sense of comparisons.

7. Id be a fly...nobody ever suspects the fly

8. does it have to be a real animal?? if not: a hippogriff (buckbeak!) or a griffin.

real animals: dolphin because they're just as intelligent as humans, and they get
    to swim around and see all the shit in the ocean that we don't even know exists yet.

or perhaps a peregrine falcon... too many choices!

9. I'd be an otter, some carefree fuzzy mother fucker eating fish, swimming, and sunbathing all day LIKE A BAUS!

10. I didn't specify ;)

I wanted to be a peregrine falcon when I was younger, because of Animorphs.. I fucking loved that series :smoke:

11. A blue whale. Nobody fucks with you because youre so damn big and you can just float around and eat sardines all day.

12. Michael Vick's dog

13. Untill you're lucky enough to be acquainted with some lovely Japanese fishermen :laughing:

14. I wanna be crabs. The lice that sit on your genitalia not the decapod that swims in the ocean. Yeah, that'd be hot.

15. a wolf or hyena maybe

16. [​IMG]

Proboscis monkey for obvious reasons.

17. v
    You like people laughing at you? Or having a big nose? Or eating.. dude Idk wtf that is. But those are the only obvious reason I could come up with :confused_2: :laughing: