Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What an inconvenient day

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stitches326, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Have you guys ever had a day where just every plan you made fell through. 3 dealers won't text me back, 2 stopped selling, my headset broke, and the 4 friends I tried talking to are all busy.

Just a shitty day. And I can't even smoke to get through it. Any reccomendations?

2. this is why people should grow for personal amounts. saves you all the trouble and it is cheaper. just don't tell anyone you grow.

3. #3 DeadRock, Jan 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2012
    Oh man, things sound really really hard for you man. I have the perfect recommendation. How about you suck it up? You could be starving to death, or a prisoner of war, or an abducted child, or a father/husband that can't take care of his family, or infected with AIDS or cancer, or live in a country where you can't drink water, or you could be mentally disabled, or you could be physically deformed, or you could be dead. Come on man, you're really gonna whine about how you can't get the bud you want?

Get off the internet, it can't solve your problems.

4. Until someone breaks down your door haha. I wanna grow so bad but I'm too scared.

Op why don't you go do something? Go to a headshop and just browse. Go to the library and get a book, get something to eat, walk around the mall, depending on how warm it is there go for a bike ride or something.

There's plenty of other things you can do. There's a whole world outside go explore!!!!

5. that sucks. i was inconvenienced as well. Texted my guy like 2:30, he isnt good till a bit after 4:30. DAMN THEE.

lol edit: just got the text, 5 minutes yo.

6. Chill your tits, DeadRock. Christ.

And I totally would go do something, it's just that there's really nothing to do. I would skate if it wasn't cold out. And like i said before, my friends are all busy.

7. [quote name='"Jumbo"']that sucks. i was inconvenienced as well. Texted my guy like 2:30, he isnt good till a bit after 4:30. DAMN THEE.

lol edit: just got the text, 5 minutes yo.[/quote]

Hell yeah mother fucker!!!!!!

[quote name='"stitches326"']Chill your tits, DeadRock. Christ.

And I totally would go do something, it's just that there's really nothing to do. I would skate if it wasn't cold out. And like i said before, my friends are all busy.[/quote]

Haha chill your tits

You don't need your friends to do shit man, you are your own person.

8. Well, you can always try to get some pussy. Hit up a girl, see if they can help you find some weed and tell them you'll smoke them up.

Kill two birds with one stone;
    Get pussy and get high.

9. [quote name='"stitches326"']Have you guys ever had a day where just every plan you made fell through. 3 dealers won't text me back, 2 stopped selling, my headset broke, and the 4 friends I tried talking to are all busy.

Just a shitty day. And I can't even smoke to get through it. Any reccomendations?[/quote]

Wow dude, your pathetic, just chill the fuck out. My best friends 8 year old brother cant walk, shut the fuck up and stop bitching about nothing.

10. I would do something if there was anything to do. All I have is ten bucks, and it's really cold out.

Also, damn DeadRock, just because I don't have life threatening problems, doesn't mean I can't be bored.

11. theres nothing dangerous about planting 1 or 2 plants in the woods. as long as you don't tell anyone. the odds of getting caught is like less then getting struck by lighting. trust me it's totally worth it. or buy it not from a middle man.

12. [quote name='"DankSmoker2181"']theres nothing dangerous about planting 1 or 2 plants in the woods. as long as you don't tell anyone. the odds of getting caught is like less then getting struck by lighting. trust me it's totally worth it. or buy it not from a middle man.[/quote]

Yeah but the chances of those 2 plants producing enough for a whole year is very very very very slim. It won't happen, plus what if a deer eats it then you sol.

I wanna grow in my house

13. it can happen i heard people on grass city get like a hp or even more. i only smoke half oz a month. so it defintaly last's if i have 2 plants. for a discreet place inside a closet or a spare room make sure it's light proof. end get a carbon filter to eliminate the smell. trust me it's a fun hobby. i got a medical card so no worry's of getting caught. pm me if you want me or info on growing.

14. Thanks buddy if its ever legal here I will.

15. How do you live in a country where you can't drink water?

16. Ever been to Mexico bro?

17. Your allowed to drink water in Mexico man.

18. Dude, I know how you feel! I just took a huge shit and water splashed up all over my ass. What a shitty day!

19. you sneaky fucker ;) funny one

unless someone finds it reports it then the bacon stakeout the plants and see who comes and goes, if that actually happens

20. Dude, really? Your just dry for a bit. Man the fuck up.

Where I live it can go dry for months at a time, then come back. It happens.