What an IDIOT!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Deleted member 33396, Jul 13, 2006.

1. #1 Deleted member 33396, Jul 13, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2023
    {DELETED}

2. ohh man what a dummy hahaha beter him then us:devious:

3. haha whoever would take pictures and get them developed must be a moron thats waht digital photos were made for

4. No shit! Long live Digital! Down with the idiots! Dont give us all bad names!

5. haha, dumbass.

6. lmao , think thats dumb?..once in my area man called police to report that someone had broken into his house and stolen 9 mary jane plants :p

7. what a dumbass, decatur said. :p

But, man that sucks for him, the guy's payin for his film to be developed and the ass developing it turns him in, how unlucky to be caught with such an uptight prick.

8. #8 Deleted member 33396, Jul 14, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2023
    {DELETED}

9. Lol, my friend once got nude and offensive pictures developed of her, the first person, this lady was like, "I can't develop these", then she went somewhere else and gave the film to a guy and he had no problem doing it. A little off topic, but funny none the less.

Now ON TOPIC:

I would have made a second set of photos for myself, and then went to the guy and been like, "Listen, I have a second set of photos here showing you cultivating 17 marijuana plants. Now I can report you to the police, or you can give me a third of your harvest and I'll forget I developed these, and I know weed, so don't try and jip me." Lol, if I did that and posted proof of that here I would have a helluva lotta rep, and even more people PMing me asking to toke up with me.

10. in this brave new world of digital cameras, this friggin guy was asking for it. not to say that i don't feel for him, but come on. he might as well have put a sign in his front yard saying "I'M GROWING WEED IN HERE!"

11. That's horrible. I haven't gotten pictures developed in like... 3 years. LoL

12. How can they do that? those pics could have been taken somewhere that pot is legal.
    Doesnt that remove thier probable cause,hence no confrontation.no supposed smelling of weed on the suspect. These nazi cops make tha good ones look bad.

But yea the dude was real stupid .... still.