What an ASSHOLE!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sCaKmY, Apr 10, 2005.

1. ok, this might be a long post, so bear with me....

today my parents told us they were goin to a party, and my mom told me that I might have to watch my little sister(10 years). That was at about 11 am. I went downstairs, to talk to my older brother(24 years), and see if he wanted to watch her, so I could go out. he dodged the question, so I went back upstairs.

Now to fully understand this, Every day (m-f) After I get off school, I have about an hour then I have to go pick up my sister. Then in turn, i watch her from about 3 to 4:30 almost every weekday. Not to mention anytime my parents go anywhere its my responsibilty to watch her. Normally, I would have watch my sister, but I had made prior arrangements to do some tattoo work in exchange for some herb, so I naturally wanted to go out.

A little after I told my brother about this, he comes upstairs, and re-asks me MY question. I said no, and that he should watch her, seeing as its been my responsibilty. He pulled shitty reasons like "Im older" and "I have a job" to which I replied "my little sister is my job, and when was the last time you watched her" The sad thing is he couldnt remember, it has been that long, almost 3 years, but he does bring up the time he called into work to watch her while she was sick (I was at school). He finally realized that he had no grounds to argue. So guess what this motherfucker does (mind you this is my own fucking brother) He says out loud, right infront of my parents "Why do you want to go out tonight anyway, just so you can go smoke pot with your friends" I looked at my dad right when he said that, and my dad didnt say nething, almost like he didnt hear then I told my brother to shut the fuck up and he says AGAIN "See, thats all your going to do, so why should I stay home while you go smoke pot" to which my dad replies to my brother "shut the fuck up and stop trying to get your brother in trouble, what are you a fucking 5 year old, hes 18, he can do whatever the fuck he wants tonight becaues your gonna watch your sister"

HA, i just laughed in that motherfuckers face, he's a piece of shit, trying to get me in trouble, well little did he know MY DAD KNOWS, and on top of that he doesnt mind that i smoke. My brother just dug his own grave, because my dad smokes too :p. So now, its about 4 p.m, and Im just chillin waitin to go out, hahaha

I personally thought my brother was better than that, I have never yet narked ONCE on my brother, its just not me, not somthing I do, but when that faggot wants to go out one night he tries to throw me under the bus? now, i thought i could trust him better than that, but I cant, which is bad when its your own brother.

tell me what you all think about this

2. Hah, good story. I think you should beat your brothers ass for pulling that shit. I had a similar thing happen a while back, only it was a friend of mine telling my grandparents. Your sister was his responsibility, you always watch her and youre the adult. Forget him.

3. i should fart on his pillows

4. Correction, you should definately fart on his pillows, then his bed, then his head when he sleeps. yes... i like farts.

5. Do what i did: Rub your finger on your asshole, then rub his nose with it while hes sleeping. End the night by putting his hand in warm water.

6. lol

7. dang sorry about ure harsh bro dude, lol i would hav love to fuckin seen his face when he told him to shut the fuck up and not get u into trouble, your dad sounds like quite a legend!

8. your dad fucking rules dude.

My step-bro is the same way... total straight edge peice of shit.

9. funny thing..i was afraid that my little brother would rat me out so i got him smoking..now he cant say shyt.. muhaha

10. thats y u told me to hit it? so i cant get u in truble... u suck u monkey...

11. I have just one thing to say about that story, man: Bravo! :D

12. That sucks man. You should fart on his pillow every time you have gas. You don't want to go to far out on the limb...karma is a bitch. You always being the bigger person will pay off!

13. what a piece. i wouldn't trust your brother if i were you. there should be an unsaid agreement between siblings that they won't tell certain secrets that are just "too far." all siblings have them. "blackmail" so to speak. but they keep those things to themselves, no matter what.

14. Your Dad is a bad ass mother fucker.

15. I have to agree, your dad sounds cool.

16. "do what i did"?..haha..theres a story to this....

17. Life seems to even-out in the end, doesn't it? Thank goodness your dad is so cool. I'd consider myself very blessed if I were you.

As a side note: why is it that the ones closest to us try to hurt us the worst?

18. no kidding skyhigh, my brother can be so fucking cool sometimes and i respect him ALOT, the motherfucker got a free ride to college in scholarships, but when shit like this happens, where the blame gets placed on me from him, it really seems fucked up that i can trust my friends more with shit than my own brother.