What am I supposed to do?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by megamax42, Feb 27, 2010.

1. #1 megamax42, Feb 27, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
    [Deleted]

2. Why didnt you make a move 4 years ago? If its a phase or if its real its not really up to you to decide tell her that you think shes awesome and you have had a crush on her and kind of shrug it off as a joke. She might give you the info you seek I.E. Your silly you know I have a thing for girls or she could be like Im so glad you said something ive always had a crush on you. Or if its a awkward situation you can be laugh and be like "to bad your not my type anymore, at least we are good friends". Its up to you but know that disclosing your feelings could end your friendship if you dont handle it right. Best of luck

3. #3 megamax42, Feb 27, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
    [Deleted]

4. She's probably just bisexual? Alot of girls are bi nowadays...
    Sloburn gave good advice. Next time you meet, slowly start giving off a different vibe and see how she responds. Just laugh it off if she's weird about it.

5. I've been in that same situation except I was the girl. My friend Lets call him and I met 3 years ago at first he didnt make much moved but there was an attraction and we did get high and make out a several and fooled around in bed but nothing else, he never actually insisted on anything so nither did I, 8 months ago I got a gf and soon after he decided to tell me he had still been crushing on me, but my feelings were no longer there anymore, plus i had just entered a awesome new relationship. he totally missed his chance, had he asked me for something more he would have gotten it and had it happen i;m sure we'd still be together to this day, cause i love him, but know he is just in the friend zone. Its kinda hard to take a guy outta there.

BUT!!! I say hang out with her smoke get high get comfortable and just let it slip you like her and if she doesn't react just tell her not to pay attention to you your high, or you we're just joking. But you never know maybe she's just been waiting around for you to grow the pair? Go for it. You missed your opportunity once, don't miss it again. Good luck. :)