What am i suppose to do on Zombies 2 tranzit???

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Saca La, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Ok so far i got this....

Build the turbine.

Get on the bus

second stop is where the the question mark box is.

Get on the bus. next stop fight zombies.

The stop after that is where i turn on the power. WHen i turn on the power thats when i dont know what else to do. I only last up to 8 rounds cause im just shooting all the zombies in that area but i know theres more to it.

What else can i build? What else can i do? What do u guys do when u play? give me some tips. I also know that the ladder, this box thing, and this triangle thing go on the bus. other than that im lost :confused::confused:

:smoking::smoking::wave:

2. shit me to man and its worse when your playing with 3 other assholes that get on the bus on the first round i always make it the same part and die most of the time

3. #4 Jumbo, Dec 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2012
    watch these series.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgoJN_5z7vs&list=SPXYKy0RVA3L-ymani5MVx0TEf2lQ725MR]Black Ops 2 Zombies: Tranzit w/ Nova & Kootra Ep. 1 "Zambies Again" - YouTube[/ame]

also

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Tranzit

i dont have it but ive seen lots of gameplay. theres things to build at every spot im pretty sure, theres lots of hidden shit.

play online and ask people/watch what they do

4. Me and my buddies have gotten to 26 on Easy......Its not too easy, but we lowered difficulty so we could find out certain things.

This is our standard:

-Turbine

-Leave to get on Bus at 3

-Ride to Box, continually hit box til it moves, I don't believe it will ever come back to this zone so thats why you want to move it

-Ride to the Place with electricity, go down the hole and get electricity. Before you turn it on, directly behind you when you jump down hole is a door with a green Electricity symbol, place turbine there, turn on electricity, run up stairs and back to bus. (Ideally you want to get this done immediately after you get off bus, and just return to it, may have to post up if bus leaves)

-Ride to town, go to bank, throw gernades at vault to blow open doors, with the turbine at the door from electiricy place, this opens up below the town, you must have ONE team member down here at all times or it will close.

-The bunker below town is an L shaped hallway, one side has two windows, one side has stairs leading down and a window, with four people you just go two and two each hallway, and stay in the crook of the L. Since you hit the box so many times, you should have Solid weapons, and in this bunker the parts for the Pack-It-Punch are there, so you can upgrade everything to lasers.

Some of my friends found some other shit out too, but a lot of it is confusing/unneccessary. But you can also teleport between zones if you get that little demon dude on your head, and make it to a lamppost with him on your head, he will jump off and make a teleporter that is random to another lamppost. Pretty useful.

5. holy shit do u mean the green lampost in the smoke?

6. You're suppose to really go for achievements, have fun or just get as far as possible. I've gotten all the tranzit achievements EXCLUDING Tower Of Babble(Mostly because I looked up how to do it, and it's an easter egg and I won't feel accomplished doing it as I had to look it up) If you have a xbox 360 give me your gamertag and I can give you a few tips and maybe play with you.
    On a side note, I'm not a huge fan of zombies because it's repetitive and boring to me.

7. Naw I don't have Xbox. But thanks for the offer homie. What's your game plan when u start to play. I try to rush and turn the power on first thing. then try to build shit around. Which place on the map do u usually hang around in ?

8. Idk bro, I haven't played zombies in quite a while but if you're going for the achievements/trophies I can offer you my advice. It's easier to just make a train of zombies follow you and just maneuver them so you can't get hit. It's easy to do once you get the hang of it, I've gotten to wave 38 by myself in black ops 1 doing this but it waisted 3 hours of my life... that's when I realized "I spent 3 hours walking in circles, this isn't even fun... im done with zombies" that's the moment when I took time more seriously. I don't even play rpgs anymore because I find it a waist of time, I only use my time to
    A. Have Fun
    B. Better myself mentally, emotionally and physically
    C. Be with friends or family
    I didn't mean to sound like a buzz kill, but I personally can't stand zombies anymore. There are plenty of guides and videos around the internet, try google out.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euzT86cWt9w

9. [quote name='"Delluhsion"']
    Idk bro, I haven't played zombies in quite a while but if you're going for the achievements/trophies I can offer you my advice. It's easier to just make a train of zombies follow you and just maneuver them so you can't get hit. It's easy to do once you get the hang of it, I've gotten to wave 38 by myself in black ops 1 doing this but it waisted 3 hours of my life... that's when I realized "I spent 3 hours walking in circles, this isn't even fun... im done with zombies" that's the moment when I took time more seriously. I don't even play rpgs anymore because I find it a waist of time, I only use my time to
    A. Have Fun
    B. Better myself mentally, emotionally and physically
    C. Be with friends or family
    I didn't mean to sound like a buzz kill, but I personally can't stand zombies anymore. There are plenty of guides and videos around the internet, try google out.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euzT86cWt9w[/quote]

Lol its better than the multiplayer in this one, i quit after a week and i usually get max rank and play alot

10. nobody else has like a game plan. everyone does it half ass :confused::confused: