What Am I Growing Now?

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by IMgreen, Aug 21, 2012.

1. I've been out for so long now it aint even funny so a few blotchy leaves are OK

2. was looking back and it's only about a 6 week veg on these (I dont count the first 2 weeks at all as they are still seedlings) but they are big enough.

topped most of them and they'll stretch out to about 2.5 feet tall or so. they fill in pretty nice even when they stretch a LOT so i should be looking at a pretty nice amount from this run.

3. chopped 2 males - at 14 survivors

4. cool beans...If you hold there thats some nice percentages man...

till waiting for new cool tube pics...:poke:

5. no pics, somebody came home early from school

6. mine this week to...wtf is that....:laughing:

7. had to go pick one up - isn't feeling well but he's being very quiet! ;)

8. grow update - heat's become an issue in the grow room, I have the filter/exhaust fan running when the light is on but the cooltube is passive, it pulls cool air in for the basement but isn't dumping warm air out to the basement from the tube. was good with the 400 because it kept it a nice 75 ish degrees in the winter, but the 1k is pushing out way too much heat, it's getting up to 90 in there now. time for an inline booster fan in the duct and run it the right way. will try to get to that tomorrow

9. figuured you were gonna need that..Im running 2 600's and had to do the same..
    Hope he feels better...maybe the video games will help..lmao

10. for right now I just changed the side the vent hooks up to the cooltube so the hot air coming out is closer to the exhaust and mostly blocked the passive intake into the room and the temp dropped to about 85 so it aint horrible

here's two shots from yesterday:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

they seem to be stretching less under the bigger light but that kinda makes sense so all in all it aint too shabby! you cant even see the fucked up plants in from this angle

:rolleyes:

Attached Files:

11. those look great chuck! have a good weekend man.

12. you too AW and TY!

:)

down to 9 and I'm sure it will be 8 AND one of those 8 is in piss poor condition

and to compound it down to even more suckage, only 2 of the 6 in smart pots were female, one of them is the fugly one and most of the others are in too small containers

it's all about the preparation and I really rushed everything on these. How many times have I done that over the years? pretty sure it's almost every dirt run I have ever done

13. August does not look great...:laughing:
    The plants do though....:hello:
    Very nice green...:)

14. I'm still here

gotta say - the bigger light sure does make a HUGE difference

best $ I have spent on the grow op so far by a long shot!

15. I never did get any additional fans on the cool tube or anything smart like that but I did mostly seal off the second passive intake into the grow room and temps have been sticking to about 80 - 85-ish since then so am good for the time being

so far the only downside to this round is I have 2 or 3(?) in pots that are way way too small and only two in the smart pots, the other 2 (or 3?) are in decent sized square pots

should have cut clones and done the next round from them, but didn't

should xplant them but am chalking it up to "too busy" but that aint exactly true

should take a picture too

16. a few shots - 17 days after the ones above

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Attached Files:

17. they are all sorts of jacked up now

somebody was home from school the past week+ and I did not feed em until just now (watered a little here and there) and now they look like hammered shit!

beat deal

:(

18. took one super scraggily looking plant down :(

will wind up with an "eh" pull from this round - but it'll be nice to have some stock on hand! there's 6 that will go til the end - about 3 weeks should do the trick

19. Hey GC LTNS!

Starting a new round up - the last one came out OK but I found mold in the damn jars yesterday!!!

gonna go SUPER short veg now that I am gonna be out again but will run LOTS more plants than normal, russians in dirt again

20. well shit,...Ill call off the search party...:p
    sorry to hear of the mold brother..fuck... you love those rissians dont cha..:poke:
    glad u posted..:)