Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What am I gonna do?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TheHempress, Mar 8, 2003.

1. nope, but it makes logging in alot of fun. :D
    annnn simple answer hit the keep password button,
    but well i dont wanna.
    ok, dont tell nobody...but if im lets say a little high or sumthin, an im like hey wtf wrong password, then... oh yea its symbol now, then ill go back log right back in with the old one AGAIN!,...drop my lighter, go to pick that up,hit my head on the moniter, then 3rd try get my symbol.
    *whispers* ssshh i really dont want anyone to know. it uh only happened once.

peace

2. No fucking way should you buy tobacco for a thirteen year old, let alone two of them. Let them find it for themselves. If they can't, too fucking bad. They shouldn't be smoking at that age anyway. Tobacco is the real evil weed.

3. Jesus H Christ people..chill...I didn't ok! I'd like to see you try and deal with two 13 year old girls who want something and you can't punish them...see how well you do

4. 13 isnt really THAT young...I mean, be real..in most cities like I live in 13 is probably more than average for when people start smoking
    I dont think its right..but thats how it is

5. hell, I started at 14

6. Sorry I came across as all harsh on you. I could have put it more diplomatically. I just hate tobacco.

7. no it's cool, my post wasn't aimed specifically at you, sorry if it looked like it

8. indeed..just a general statement from my part as well