What aggravates you when high?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dino The Rhino, May 3, 2011.

1. 1. Waving your hand in front of the lever operated towel dispensers in restrooms
    2. The everyone is staring at me feeling when I walk into a convenience store
    3. The I'm pregnant just joking text from my now ex girlfriend
    4. Spending all my money on weed and having no money for snacks and drinks
    5. Trying to microwave frozen food then wondering if its cooked all the way through

What about you fellow Blades?

2. When I can't get something to work, especially a movie or video games
    When my friends act really paranoid when we go out in public
    When I'm at the park but it starts raining so we have to leave
    When I'm at a movie and some stupid 13-year-old kids won't shut up
    When I'm out of food
    When I have to act normal
    :)

3. When someone can't stop announcing how they're "sooooo fucking hiiiiiigh"

4. 5. Trying to microwave frozen food then wondering if its cooked all the way through

When I can't get something to work, especially a movie or video games
    When my friends act really paranoid when we go out in public

copied and pasted.

oh and when you od forget to take out the frozen food to defrost that shit blows mine

5. Yeah dude that shit gets old and makes me madder than a cats tail in a rocking chair factory. All I hear is "Bro I'm so high" and then two minutes later "Dude you won't believe how high I am"...thats usually when I interject "Heyyy brooo yeah you brooo heyyyy broooo I dont care now shut the fuck up! And I have the reputation of bein an asshole...

6. Stupid ass threads like theses.

If your high, then why does anything aggrivate you?

When, I get high I couldn't give a fuck if it snowed oats. :smoke:

7. spilled broken up weed.

tragic.

8. If it snowed oats that'd be epic- not annoying!

9. Especially on a CARPET/RUG

10. Or when ur friend opens a window in your room during a very windy day while your trying to roll a blunt, and ALL the weed blows EVERYWHERE!

That will usually piss me the fuck off

11. Small crowded spaces
    Being hungry
    Stress

12. getting high with friends who fuck with you when you zone out. happened to me

13. When I smoke with people and there's atleast one other kid around who's staying sober and the so said sober kid try's to fuck with you when your high and you just look at him/her like he/shes a complete dumbass

Uhhh when you have to do something productive
    siblings
    Dirty shit (I swear everytime I get high by myself and a rooms dirty I will clean it)
    no food

14. When I go to the restroom, end up getting lost in the mall or movie theater from my friends because of it, then find out that I forgot my phone in my purse at home.... and thus wander like a lost child until I sit on a bench (like an old person that forgot where they are and what decade it is) and hope my friends find me.

They always find me though. Then they yell at me. But then I get candy and we go see the movie or go shopping. :D ...Though last time was creepy at the movie theater because a policeman was right across from the bench I was sitting at and he stared at me the whole time.........

15. Being high and hungry, but without food

16. When you get high with someone and they don't want to do the same things you do, especially if its at your house with your weed. Like when you just want to sit and relax on your computer or something and the other person wants to go for a walk/ run or wants you to help them do random stuff lol, just stuff like that.
    Sorry if it doesn't make sense but i get it :)

17. Alligators. Hate those damn suckers

18. 1. people that try to make you flinch
    2. buzzkills
    3. moochs
    4. faggots

19. Nothing much. Im usually chilled out when I blaze but something that annoys me is when I head to the kitchen and forget what I was doing lol