Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What age were you when you had your first toke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TokeTokeUp, Apr 28, 2016.

1. For me i believe i was about 15 then i didnt actually get into it until i was 16. Sorreh if this question was asked recently.

2. 15, didn't feel the buzz until 2 hours after the hit though. That was odd, I remember it kicking in as soon as I took the first bite of a sloppy joe sandwich. I started laughing uncontrollably after that and realized I was in love.

• Like Like x 3
  3. I live in ireland , no such thing as a sloppy joe sandwich.... i googled it.

Looks pretty damn intense. Thx for the post!

• Like Like x 1
  4. You should definitely gather the materials and try one, make sure you have some potato chips with it

• Like Like x 2
  5. 14-15. Had crazy panic attacks until I realized it's all a mental battle.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  6. Thanking you very much! Sounds like a plan! Ill get to it tomorrow! A chillout friday.

7. I was 17 when I had my first puff, and I was drunk too which was a big mistake..

8. 15 years old

9. 18 or 19. My friends brought it over for the 4th of July; I was big into drinking and had little interest in smoking, but, hoboy did they convert me.

• Like Like x 1
  10. 18 and I was already drunk so I took a huge hit and coughed so hard I nearly died.

11. 19 i bought a 8th of dried burnt weed for $75 that tasted like pepper and wouldnt burn. never got high. does that count?

12. Well its weed so i guess so. You had good intentions!

13. I was fuckin' 14 years old, man. I can't believe it was (seemingly) that long ago, but yep. It took a few years beyond that to really get into the swing of things, so to speak, but more or less it was no looking back from that point on. Have yet to once regret it.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Another Irish person happy days ha Think I tried when I was 16 but didnt get in to it till college when I was 18 or so.

• Like Like x 1
  15. 13 on the fourth of July, thought I was going on a ride to the mountains to light off fireworks with my older sister, asked if I wanted to smoke and the rest is history

Sent from my SM-N910V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  16. 18.

Learning how to balance a car note and weed habits took skill, but no longer will I be fooled by a $60 eighth.

• Like Like x 3
  17. 18. No high the first time, not much of a high the next couple of times. Probably a combo of me and bad weed back then. Didn't do it again until I was 34.

• Like Like x 1
  18. First smoked at 19. Afterwards, I tried to eat a gooey butter cookie and it felt so funny in my mouth that I couldn't stop laughing and actually eat it. Didn't actually feel high, but it was an interesting experience

• Like Like x 1
  19. Aw man 60$ for an eith would make me happy! Here in ireland its 175Euro for a damn half oz!