Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What age did you start growing marijuana?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Canadian Bud, Nov 2, 2010.

1. I am over 18 years old but was wondering if anyone here living with their parents is able to grow marijuana. Do you think perhaps someone who is 17/18 and is responsable enough would be able to ask their parents and be granted permission successfully. If so, how the fuck can I convince them?

2. Are they cool with the idea of smoking in the first place?

3. Haha they don't even know. Union might help maybe?

4. I mean, are they pro or anti weed being legal and used for recreational purposes?

5. unless your parents smoke they're not going to let you grow. Your first thread got closed. Don't grow behind their backs. It puts them at risk of losing their house, so they better atleast know that you're doing it.

6. No need to close the threat, that's why i was asking. fuck the second i move out im going to grow a shit ton of weed though

7. thats the best idea.

8. Seconded. Come back with pics.