What additives,Boosters, Bacterias, fungis, etc Should i be using?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by iGrow420710, May 24, 2018.

1. So basically I am going to be growing for my first time in Soil (dont know which soil yet). I will be using Biobizz Base Nutrients and would like some help as to what other people find they need to use with nutrients in general or specifically with Biobizz?

Thanks for your help in advanced.

2. I'm new and I tried soil at first, and realized that it was a mistake. They really didn't care for 100% soil. It was like the roots could not breathe or grow or something. But when I mixed: coco coir/organic soil/mushroom compost/earth worm castings/potted soil/perlite/1tsp dolomite lime, holy shit!! It was like a new plant. It took me many different plants and combinations and reading to figure this out!! But good luck!

3. Cant go wrong with Coco coir and perlite large chunk style. I spray Epsom salt on my plants once every two weeks. I'm using Flora series by general hydroponics, plus Calmag with every feeding. They are doing extremely well. The drainage is what I'm looking for the most. I water about every two days unless the larger plants are dry. I've read its even better in cloth pots.

4. When I started using coco I had to learn how to use chem nutes. I watched the Harley Smith youtube Plant Nutrition videos many times to learn what the different nutrients functions are in plants and was then able to read labels and make decisions based on what was in them and what the plant needed.