Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What actually happens when you vape kief???????

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420evryday420, Mar 6, 2011.

1. Whats good GC long time toker here and ive had a vaporizer for about 8 months but i hit some kief out of it and i was under the impression it would just all turn to vapor but it just condensed into these little balls.

2. pic/description of the kief balls?

3. it just looked like what happens when you vape buds it just turned brown and its almost like the kief kinda melted together a little bit

4. I guess thats just what happens when you vape keif.
    Ive never done it, but it sounds pretty logical that they would stick together and form small balls.. because there tiny little sticky crystals. They shrivvel up in a vape, just like the buds they came off of. If you cant save the keif with the vaped bud, then just throw it away.

5. I vape kief ALL THE TIME and yes it does shrivel up into a brown blob. It still vapes amazingly. Just stir the weed/kief mix and the kief will mix with the bud you put in. Once you stir it, it vapes great.