Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What about this?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mwdmb41, Jan 16, 2009.

1. Hey i'm lookin to get this it's 30$ with 12.50 shipping from **** (sorry for postin a piece from a diff. site buts a hella good deal (19" tall with an ice catcher) what ya'll think???
    http://www.grasscity.com/img/products/spiral_sanded_straight_up.jpg

2. $30 almost seems way too low for that...you sure thats a good site like grasscity?

3. How thick is the tube and joint, and like Silk said, is the site reputable?

4. looks good, and judging by the watermark im guessing its a reputable site. Is that a slide or a card, because i def. see a carb, and as far as bongs go for me carbs are a big No-No

5. Yeah it's a reputable site it's grasscity.com it does have a carb but I can't find any places that have pieces with slides under 50 with shipping (I'm cheap)

6. haha besides the card 30 sounds fuckin nice

7. if it had a moving slide and no carb id lube it up and make love to it for 42.50