What a wonderful saturday

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by High I'm Chris, May 2, 2009.

1. Woke up at 8am (slept on a terrible chair)... been drinkin since 9am took some O.C. and kpinz earlier. Just took 10mgs of adderall to wake up, about to grill and continue on living this great day.

What's everyone else up to today?

2. haha sounds like youv had a good time since you woke up! Iv had a pretty chill day myself, drove out to the countryside (im from the UK) with my 2 mates made a fire and cooked some bbq food, had a few beers and chonged a large amount of weed, dunno why but today just seemed like one of those days where everythings gone right, so yeah been good :) and what does adderall do, iv heard of it but no diea about its effects?
    Howd your day turn out anyway?

3. been rolling for a long time......... :D :eek:

4. mmm jealous, were the pills any good?

5. It was molly so yer, damn good.

6. Ah nice, MD is always good.. hmmm i guess youv convinced me, il have to try and get hold of some soon haha, still feeling good or has the crash taken hold? Hopefully not the latter!

7. I took the SATs and worked for 6 hours.

8. Ouch, i can only suggest you break the laws of science and smoke an inhuman amount

9. ive been recooping

10. I've been rolling for 24 hours

11. Oh hey I;m back drunk as shit. Have a nice evening

12. Sounds like a BA weekend. I just picked up a ball, some rillos/bud and took some tramadol earlier and hanging with my best friend, good weekend.

13. I got up at nine, worked for 12 hours with 2 fifteen minute breaks. No booze, cannabis or percs at the end of they day :(

14. i wish i was fucked up again!

argh!

you're lucky.

15. Wow im wasted now.

16. HAHA I just saw this and felt it needed to be commented on. Hilarious.. I feel terrible today I'm not going to lie. Took some O.C./kpinz to help my hangover of course:D