what a wonderful day

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by wanmower, Feb 13, 2010.

1. after school, i went to the park with my buddies. it was right in a woody area with lots of trees.
    & so we sat on this tree stump and were packing a bowl with some nice dank.
    than these guys came up right next to us and apparently we were in the middle of their Frisbee court. we appologized an moved a few feet away and continued repacking the bowl.
    than one of the guys points to me and with his finger gestures "Come here" so i come up to him and hes like "do u want to some free weed?" and of course im like ya. and he gives us like a little more than a dub of this beautiful potent weed.
    we smoked like a bowl of our original and rolled a blunt with some of the free stuff....that was seven hours ago. im still so high i cant see

i love san francisco :)
    great day :)

great way to start off a 3 day weekend

2. cool story bro

3. Damn that's lucky.

4. Yea, prolly some non smokers who found a bag on the ground. My Frisbee golf course is littered with weed bags, guys selling glass pipe in briefcases (only in the summer), and beer.

5. I need to get my ass to michigan

6. haha, yea. Chances are, it is just one guy, and I always think its someone else, but I always see him there on nice days on the weekend during summer. I didnt smoke last summer though, so I really didnt bother asking prices....they actually looked really nice too. He had some sweet custom dragon pieces that looked nice a thick, but nice delicate details on the pipe, and then he had a small box filled with pipe pieces in there and he said you could make a bowl for like 1$ per piece on it....pretty much, a 4in spoon for 5-6$, and I bet he had weed too, but I didnt ask.