Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what a waste of weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by broimhigh, Mar 31, 2011.

1. so im hanging at my friends house and we had alot of regs so my friend goes "dude, lets make some edibles!!!" and i agreed. so we decide to make some CannaOil and spread it on a huge thing of garlic bread. after we put it in the stove we eat it, and i leave his house 10 minutes later. its been 3 hours now, and no effects, so i call him up and i ask him "hey what temp. did you cook the garlic bread for??" and he says 200 :mad: after i yelled that it was supposed to be on 350, he puts it on 200....

luckily we have another batch waiting for us tomorrow:hello:(gonna see sucker punch, would be really good blazed) anybody else have problems making edibles??

2. Wait, correct me if I'm wrong here, but if you had already made the pot oil, then wouldn't the temp at which you cooked the bread not matter? The THC should have already been activated in the oil and ready to go, no?

3. LOL :hello: this

4. lol i would just smoke that shit, then go see a movie thats original for once in my life.
    ooohh female commados with usless skimpy body-armour-shit doing fancy shit with swords and all that garb. pah-lease

5. Sucker Punch has a much bigger story than the commercials claim. Its not even a war/futuristic movie at all. I saw it last weekend and I thought it was pretty epic.

6. idk, i guess we mightve made it wrong then.
    and yea sucker punch is a really good movie, ive seen it already. but my friend hasnt so we're seeing it again

7. just use good ole land o lakes butter, it's the fattiest substance known to man

8. LOL I've never heard of "Sucker Punch" but that sounds like one of the dumbest names for a movie yet.

Keep in mind that I strictly don't watch TV so I'm not up to date on commercials, and I hate Hollywood. I also have no care about your opinion, I just wanted to hate on American pop culture for a minute, cheer!!

unsubd

9. I'd much rather have a pizza and a joint than an edibles pizza :)

10. I was a Pizza delivery guy for aprox. 1 year. Peole didn't care that i was forced to breathe cannabis smoke while delivering pizza. I no longer work for Hungry Howies in Mira Mesa, CA. The owner was a ciggarette addict the last time i checked. His name was Mike Cobb.

11. did you just throw all of this shit together in the oven?

You have to first make the cannaoil by letting marijuana simmer in oil

then strain weed out... and add oil to desired treat

12. Well that sucks!

13. Shit man that is sad to read, but know you know to smoke it and not eat it lol. But really man something went wrong.

14. i thought sucker punch was confusing. and it wasnt really as fighting as it looked. it had a deeper story. i think it would be even more confusing high. my friend literally asked everyone when we walked out. does anybody know what the fuck just happened?

15. Damn so it looks like the movie is a waste of money lol

16. Crisco:mad: