Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What a trick!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NorthEastStoner, Nov 26, 2011.

1. So my friend recently got caught by his dad who does not approve of his habbits. Along with many other things he said he could tell when jimmy was high because his eyes were too white (too much visine). I think that's bull shit and his dad is just saying that so next time he smokes he doesnt use visine and he'll be able to tell that jimmy's high because of his red eyes. idk guys it seems like a pretty smart trick :mad:

2. LOL, "too white," what the fuck. What a faggy ass dad

3. These posts get fucking dumber and dumber...are these parents like brain dead, or do they just act retarded?

4. "Sir, I have reason to suspect you're driving under the influence of alcohol. ..What do you mean why? You're way too stiff and your speech is too proper!"

5. wow fuck that. one time i came home and my mom said my eyes were red and started freaking so i said i had to go to the bathroom and put some eyedrops in and they turned white and i pointed out they were white and she did a double take and started apologizing lol. if she started saying my eyes were "too white" i would just put them in before smoking, i think that might solve the problem but idk

6. It aint the parents....

7. mushroom why do you have to be a dick?

8. ^ waits for a shit storm to brew.

9. Because, sometimes the truth hurts, mah'boy.

10. true true. can you at least explain yourself. You said that its not the parents who are getting dumber...

11. #12 guerilla kid, Nov 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011
    *grabs a snack*

12. All i know is that you don't fuck with a guy who has more posts than i have money.

13. mushroom is probably writing a 5 page thesis essay.

14. i think he's calling you dumb.. but what do i know? :/

15. well this post actually doesnt even involve me really. i think hes calling my friend dumb. but im not sure so i wanted him to explain.

16. well ur right, that is a pretty dang smart trick if u ask me, his dad is a genius

17. I wasnt even talking about this post tbh. Just some of the other things I see on this forum. That dad does seem very weird.

^^^either hes a genius or stupid. Theres a very thin line
    Im not that dedicated :laughing:

18. You put the visine in only one eye so 1 is red and the other isn't... claim it feels irritated and it might be infected... then stay high for the next week until the 'infection' goes away.

19. [quote name='"HelpDesk"']You put the visine in only one eye so 1 is red and the other isn't... claim it feels irritated and it might be infected... then stay high for the next week until the 'infection' goes away.[/quote]

This...