Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What a smell!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Painter3, May 18, 2010.

1. dont blow smoke out your nose. i think thats all it is. if not put it in a coffee can wit some seran wrap around the baggy

2. I dont know about that, Ive had times after smoking where I could smell nothing but weed without blowing it out of my nose.

And some weed is just super smelly. Im in college and fall qtr I lived with no stoners and I had just bought some weed and was watching tv for like 20 minutes in the living room with it in my pocket in a bag right after getting back from buying it. Then I went into my room and like half an hour later I heard a loud yell when my suitemate got back. So I went out to see what it was he was yelling about. He said it smelled so strong he thought I had blazed in the living room.

3. Shit thats insane. Ya when im around weed a lot i don't smell it cause im so used to it but then other people will say it smells rly strong

4. My room mate bought some wicked dank shit last semester and had a similar problem. My other room mate and I were nervous we would get in huge trouble so I diluted bleach in a spray bottle and used it like air freshener. Smelled suspiciously clean in our room for quite a while... :shifty:

5. Hmm interesting. Ima try one day. thanks

6. haha....lay off the tabs, man!

7. Yeah, it was either your nostrils or youre toking tool.

8. I'm assuming you smoked before this entire situation and you're just sketching out because there's no way you can smell any weed through all of that.

9. I have that problem right now... I have 7 grams of some very nice bud in 3 ziplock bags and I can still smell it when I open the drawer :D

10. i remember one time i picked up some smelly ass dank in school and in the class people half the class away could smell it