what a night!

Discussion in 'General' started by shaggy69, Dec 20, 2006.

1. I got all my tough stuff done and the semester's over so I decided to celebrate and buy a nice bit of glass. I had a bubbler but someone was caught with it and it was lost. I had a neat little chillum but it was dirty with tobacco and opium and other gross stuff. All I was using was a vape so I decided I should at least get something simple like a spoon, just to have a straight dry piece around. Plus it's nice to smoke sometimes, too. Hah.

I got to the shop (The Gas Pipe, in Austin) and I was immediately drawn to a counter full of 'Chameleon Glass'. Super pretty, pyrex (I think, that's what they say, at least) creations, super durable, etc. I was really impressed by them. I found this little chillum and was taken by it.

Closeup of the bowl area. The bow is long - it narrows at the end of the twisted section.
    [​IMG]

Nice little angle. Look at the vibrant blue!
    [​IMG]

How pretty
    [​IMG]

Ok, so I meet up with my friend who just flew in from Providence and we went to a nice spot to smoke. We drove into the parking lot of the local middle school and walked around the back field to a secluded area. The hits were surprisingly smooth and since the bowl is long and narrow it stayed cherried as we passed it around.

When we went back to the car, we saw that someone had closed a gate on the parking lot. We were locked in. We ran around to the other side, but that gate was locked, too. The gates were about three and a half feet high and very solidly built. Someone saw us and suspected us of something. We saw a guy close the gate and drive away. The car was just beyond the gate, so the guy must have known we were there.

We thought we were fucked. Worst case, the guy was an asshole and called the cops. Best case, it's no big deal and we can get out when they unlock it, but we'd have to explain to parents and whoever was there why we were there in the first place. We considered trying to break the lock and we even tried to pull the gate out of the ground. We had just gotten extremely high, hence the paranoia and panicking.

We suddenly saw that there was a sidewalk and a walkway that led out of the courtyard (accessible from the parking lot) through a brick arch. The arch was extremely narrow, but we decided to see if the car would fit. Miraculously, it fit with just a couple of inches of free space on each side. It was the craziest rush ever.

So now I'm at my house, back home from a crazy rush of a night, with an amazing sack and a nifty chillum. I think I'm going to put on Caddyshack and see where the night takes me.

Here's the essential pimpin' bud shot. Those little nugs are killer.
    [​IMG]

It's already meaningful to me. I should name it.

edit: I named it "The Fifth Night". Anyone who knows why is cool in my book.

2. That chillum is badass bro.. nugs look good too xd +rep