What a great fucking day!

Discussion in 'General' started by PurpleOnyx, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Woke up today around 9... went to my friends house and toked up with him... came home took a nice nap and now im making fries and about to toke up!

2. besides the nap part unless it was a power nap which ill get in on that shit i love a good PN sounds fucking awesome...what u smoking out of though?

3. at my friends house we used his bong and now im using mine xD and it was kinda a power nap man i just felt like taking a nice nap :) XD

4. Fuck you I wanna take a nap. I'm way too busy for that shit though.

God I can't wait to get home tonight. Gonna make some bho, watch some funny tv and clean my house.

5. yeah i know what you mean your so stoned and tired you crash then wake and your like fuck yeah time to chief out! and bongs are so awesome to smoke out of after a nice meal...if its dank that bobbie or reg shit thats a no go for me...

6. I'm pretty much about to do the same thing except I'm getting indian food

7. Right on man. Sounds like a great day so far! Can't wait till I can start buying weed again.

8. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, I wish I could hit it.
    Been straight since I woke up, cleaned the whole house for my
    Mother in Law so she can study with her friend...
    minutes after I finished and smoked a cigarette, the friend
    arrived, no smoking when company is here, idfk when she is
    leaving and it's almost noon. She got here at like 11.
    I need to smoke, bitch Leave Idgaf about your test.
    [​IMG]
    I wish I could say all of this... out loud...

9. lol go toke up outside man xD

10. Not allowed to anywhere but her bathroom, long story, I don't want to fucking be here... I'm so bitter and anxious when I haven't smoked.. and my Mother in Law keeps trying to tell me stuff and talk to me and

[​IMG]
    Idgaf.