Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what a great day.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by bonisman1, Apr 10, 2010.

1. so... there's a story behind this. hit up my dealer earlier in the day for 4 dubs. he said he was gunna get it. so i waited a while and i eventually hit up my boy. we drove around and he was sayin some of his hook ups got this strawberry something shit, medical. i was like nahhh dude i was *dealer's name*'s shit. he's like iighhhttt word. dealer hits me up, says yo i got it. go to his house around 10, and we walk into his room, pulls out a few ounces of the shit. it's haze, and there's purple in it! so i was ecstatic. got my papes, gunna roll me a fat one tomorrow like whaddup.

Attached Files:

2. how much did you pay for that

3. was that english?

4. that looks like some pretty good mids

5. Looks like Beasters to me . . . :cry:

6. yeah that was english? but nah it's high's. i just toked on it. and i payed $70 for 4 g's. super dank. it's in gram bags, inside of ziploc that's been air pressed, taped, then another ziploc with the same process. i could smell it outside of my locker when i got back in from baseball practice.