What a great day

Discussion in 'General' started by PintyHet, Aug 7, 2004.

1. I just woke up and i'd like to encourage all of you who might be kind of struggling right now. a few months ago i was a 20 year old slob that lived with his mom and now well. i have a decent(although slighty over priced) apartment i live in a town where the high was in the mid 70s(mind you its AUGUST wooo!) and soon i'm going to go pick up a half oz and smoke it all day long while either chilling on the beach or fishing. all i gotta say is hell yah i think this moment is the best moment of my life. so if you are in the same situation i was it can be done. just save up about 2 or 3 months worth of money pick a town you really like(give me a call if you ever end up on the east coast) and figure out something you can do to make a living. i'm an electrician make about $8 and hour and i'm on my feet so being a tradesman although very rough will do the trick carpenters make decent money as well just stay away from everything else(dont want to be working on a broken septic tank now do you?) also if you know alot about computers you could get A+ certified and microsoft certified(all at the cost of a $50 book and a few test). also if you cant see you doing either of those being a stocker at retail stores can bring you in about the same but with less top end. well got the phone call out i go. so yah you can do it! =D

2. Sounds Great! :).... have fun .....

3. haha i do disaster restoration work makin 7 bucks an hour (cuz i'm jus a helper, not a carpenter or any kind of specialty work) and last friday i had to cleanup this dudes basement cuz his sewerage backed up into his house, and let me tell u, haha u do not want to be doing that, especially cuz i had shorts on and i got splashed a few times, it was fuckin sick and i had some cuts (they were scabbed) on my shins to, i thought for sure i was gonna get a deadly illness.

4. then the bag gets empty and you realize that you were just high.

5. Hell ya man sounds like a great life. I work at a sweet ass resort and pretty much sit behind a desk all day and set up conferences and sell shit on the phone. This is my third summer doing this so i make pretty good money 10 bucks an hour and sometimes i walk away with tips. Ive got a nice two bedroom apartment that i share with two of my friends. They have it even better though, both are first mates on a parasail boat and one of them teaches kiteboarding. I dont think ive seen either in shoes and pants the entire summer. The down side is that sometimes it can get pretty high stress and a lot rich people are dicks. but nothing takes off the edge like a nice bowl or two at the end of the day

6. yah I moved out when I was 19 which was a year ago (by the way best decision I ever made) I go to college for programming and I am a night auditor at a hotel I get paid 8 bucks an hour. I share a townhouse with my older bro. My job is great I get paid to do my homework, post in the city, and I average at least 3- 4 books a month (I ran out this week and I'm pissed) Although I'm thinking about getting another part time job while I'm in college to save up some money, so that next summer I could just travel around, even if I had to work while travelling. One of my friends went to new zealand and lived out of a van..said it was awesome. There's nothing like doing whatever the hell you want to do...

7. I got both of those when I was 16. I'm working on my cisco systems cert and my linux cert right now