What a great day.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mercury, Oct 9, 2003.

1. Yeah, i just had 3/4 OZ and a 100$ scale stolen from me yesterday. Right out of my car. Funny thing was is i had 100$, a nice stereo, pipe and CD's but they didnt take any of that. Just all my buds and my scale. Shitty huh?

Sounds like they knew what they wanted, and where it was.
    Sucks to be me.

2. Dude...thats when you find out who did it and pay them a little visit maybe? *wink* *wink* if they knew Right where it was then it would have to be some one you may know like a shitty wanna be friend or some one you may know but dont consider a friend... thats fucked up...

3. Yah...I say if you can find out who it was...I would suggest gettin 1 or 2 friends and a baseball bat :D That always seems to work.

4. ive got it down to 3 people, i feel bad accusing because its all friends, but it was one of them... hella fucked up stealing from a friend.

The one im thinking, he quit his job that same day and said he was moving to cali, he went outside when i was going to clock on.... went home and noticed my weed was gone. hrm?

5. Walk up to him have atleast 2 friends with you and Dont ask nicly sense if you ask him nicly he wont be threatend and will Lie to you if he see's your serious about kicking his ass he will tell the truth. if he still says he dident then apologize.