Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what a fucked up fucking situation

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by StateofReverie, Nov 29, 2012.

1. This all started with me going outside for the last time tonight because I was borrowing my friends krave bubbler and I was giving it back on thursday. After I finished my usual of 2 bowl packs from the bubbler, I ended up helping a friend out because he got 2.9g instead of 7g (HUGE rip off) for 100$. We confronted him and got it all back.

To celebrate, we had a victory smoke and I shared 2 more bowls with him...Then my friends left to get some coffee at the dining place and I was like can you bring me back some hot water so I can make tea? Normally I wouldn't say this to just anyone, but I have given this guy so many free hits because he asked for it and now I ask for some hot fucking water and he isn't going to get any for me?

Well he kept ignoring my calls so my friend and I spammed him until he answered. That's when I slowly found out he was not going to get me jack shit. (hot water is free too btw ass####). Furious, I stood up and hung up the phone. In the midst of my fury, my the bubbler, which was near my feat, toppled to the ground and broke into pieces.

I am going to pay my friend back probably like 100$ for the bubbler.....the irony was that it was collaterol for HIM because i was fronting him money and I fucking broke it.

To add to this whole situation, this is THE THIRD PIECE THAT I HAVE BROKEN IN 30 DAYS. I broke my HVY bong diffuser and a new bong I bought with its cool diffuser, shattered...because I fucking put small ice cubes into it instead of a big block of ice. and now this.

Im not really mad because then I would just be mad at myself. I am just...high

2. stop using Glass, Sorry to hear about this shit.

3. -said no one ever

4. My suggestion is to stop jumping up in rage.

5. You just have to be more careful with your glass.

6. I don't know why. I confessed to my parents recently that I do it and they weren't mad or disappointed but kind of just like a downer "Oh we figured" type scenario. The last time I smoked was in May and lately I've been wanting to do it again. In May I came off of 10 months of no smoking. I felt guilty afterwards and my anxiety increased. I don't know why and it makes me wonder that if I do it again sometime soon will it happen again? I don't know why it happens either. I think it's all in my head, but I can't shake it. I have the feeling that if I do it again I'll be lazy and my grades will drop and I'll have those feelings again, but like I said it's all in my head I think. I'd like to know why I get like this. Can anyone help me? It's why I quit for those 10 months in the first place. My anxiety and depression increased, but I want to be able to smoke again so somebody please help.

7. Can please anyone give me advice regarding why I get like this?

8. My God...do you talk like you post?
    Also, why not make a thread of your own?

9. It won't let me post a thread. Secondly what do you mean do I talk like this?

10. donnie... you need to just relax and take a toke. When you are doing bad things in your life it catches up to you when you smoke weed. All the messed up stuff you do... talking trash about people, being lazy, all that stuff catches up with you in a weed state. You need to start living a clean responsible life and use weed as a way to escape and relax. I myself need to heed those words. Like one poster said.. it's Karma brother.. just live righetous and you'll be fine when you toke. Keep blazin...

11. I will try this and figure out how to start my own thread. It won't let me. Thank you for the advice