what a crock of s**t

Discussion in 'General' started by YesICannabis, Aug 29, 2005.

1. so a while ago i got arrested for posession. so for court there making me do a 3 month program that involves counseling and weekly UA's. If i fail a UA, the three months start over.

i failed the first one (i was at a Dave Matthews concert a couple nights before, so i told the guy i was more than likely gonna fail), then i smoked up my stash the day after that test and havent smoked since. i passed the second one, and the 2 after that. but then somehow i failed one. my guess is because it wasnt diluted at all, just straight urine pretty much, i wasnt drinking my water that day.

so at court me and my dad explained the circumstances of how hes like isolated out here so i dont fuck up again, and that i passed the next one, and i even had to remind my counselor to give me the test, i could have just walked out afterwards cuz he forgot about it that week (shows what i get for being honest). So the judge is like ok, were gonna set up another date in 4 weeks and if you do well than were not going to count this one.

So four weeks go by, ive passed every test, been doing well in my group session things according to my counselor, and all that good stuff. Then wensday i go to court, and there like, well good job, but you know what, were counting the july 7th screen anyways.

so i was planning on moving back home to Illinois to repeat senior year (got expelled for drinking early in the year). but now im gonna miss 6 weeks of the school year instead of 2, and miss hockey tryouts and a bunch of stuff.so they gave us the option of either continuing in the program or opting out and having another court date in which the judge said there was a decent chance it could get dismissed. so i told them i was going to do that. plane reservations were made, i told my job i had to resign, and i started packing all my shit.

then on friday i get a call from the some superior judge or whatever shes called i forgot. ive never actually met her. she says "you cant officially opt out until i opt you out on a court date which will be on october 12, and if you move to Illinois before then you will be charged with flight (fleeing the state to avoid prosecution)" now the program im in would end on october 7th, so shes basically just forcing me to stay in. so i had to unpack all my shit, lose the money for the airfare, and luckily i could still get my job back but still, what a load of bullshit. ive been clean for over 2 and a half months, now i gotta go another 5-6 weeks.what a pain in the ass

alright sorry im done i just had to do a little ranting to calm me the fuck down

2. That blows... all this just for a possesion charge... How much did you get caught with? Stupid fucked up system.

3. i got caught with possesion too and the judge told i had to go to this drug counseling program.... SAFE (substance/alcohol focused education) what a dumb name. will the watch me piss behind my bak during testing.if not what if i tried to bring in a zip lock bag of a friends piss who is clean, would they search me in the beginning of the screening ?

4. not even a gram. maybe like .7

they dont search you, but where i go they stand behind you and watch you piss
    you could probably do the condom thing though

5. woahg man thats hella gay, only .7 of a g and you get done for all that +rep for the unfair shit.

6. ive been there before.. that system really is fucked in every hole possible. Except i was arrested with .3-.5g and almost got dealing charges because my phone kept ringing in the station.