Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What a crappy day!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Indiana508, Sep 13, 2012.

1. I am not 100% sure if this is the right place to post this but I have had such a bad day. I get out of class at my university and go to my car and what do i find but its dead. So i go and wait for my friend to come jump my car and I lose my cell phone. He jumps my car and I end up having to search everywhere for the phone and it just ends up being on a bench. SO I think to myself "wow I am lucky maybe today isn't so bad." So I leave my apartment in residence and go back to my home town for the afternoon and get a text that security came by and wanted to see me. I get back later and they come again and they search my room because someone reported I had illegal drugs in my unit. Which is bullshit. I am not dumb enough to ever bring anything into the unit. And while they are searching my room they find a one hit little metal cigarette ,that isn't even mine, in my backpack and i had no clue it was in there. Once they leave my room mate tells me that one of our other room mates told on me. In summary I am so pissed that someone would go ahead and do something stupid like that. I really needed to write that out and just vent a little bit. If this post is in the wrong section I am rly sorry!
    :(

2. Wow that sucks man you can post this in the real life stories section or what ever but it's fine here people post that stuff here too. Also your name isn't Indiana right!? Because that would be crazy :smoke:

3. Nope that is my middle name though!

4. Dam.thats lameas hell that youre roomate would do that.wuta noob

5. Uh.....WHAT?

6. Just put weed in the bag of the kid who told on you then call security.