What’s Next For Legalization 2019/2020

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by dobro49, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Wow Utah. Didn't see that coming. It's still not the South. You're trying to talk to people who has snakes in Church.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Make no mistake. They will have to be forced to Federally legalize it. Keep the pressure on them. Don't let them have a minutes sleep until it is decriminalized all the way.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Yep I agree ..although I get pissed about it ...I wonder if we. Could all say it's part of our religious beliefs and
    By not legalizing they are tramping all over our religious freedoms??

• Like Like x 1
  4. #124 Blabbernaut, Mar 26, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
    The State says it's "ok". As long as you aren't allowed to have a decent job with a living wage. Under the guise of safety. But it's still ok to use alcohol which is deadly.

I say use anything. Religion or anything else. We're dealing with bribed criminals.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. You sure told the damn truth

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Oh the opinions I have of our jerkoffs who run this country, but share them I will not
    Because I am afraid of a knock...it will be on my door and might be those whores, the feds...lmfao( sorry I just had to )

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. It doesn't do any good to share political beliefs. You make enemies with half of those you tell.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. #128 old pothead, Mar 29, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
    90% of Kentuckians are for Medical weed. Theses hillbillies here don't know they have the power. They won't let the people vote on it. Hitler would be proud.

• Like Like x 1
  9. And from a state that’s proud of its liquor production.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Fuck YES! VA JUST PASSED DECRIM!!!!

• Like Like x 5
  11. Cool. :smiley-rolling-joint:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. That VA decrim is happy news for us in the south and I hope it’s not a one and done.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. We will not have won until it is illegal to screen for marijuana as a condition of employment.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. THIS!!!
    Which unfortunately I don’t ever see happening :(

• Like Like x 2
  15. We are no longer slaves to the govt propaganda but rather cannabis warriors
    Fighting to free our lady Mary jane

• Like Like x 4
  16. And Lady Liberty.

• Like Like x 2
  17. any updates on if it will become federal legal this year or next ?

• Like Like x 2
  18. I have strong doubts about this year, but who knows, maybe I could be surprised. The ONLY Circumstance I can see it happening this year is if the economy is in need of a jumpstart (which it is) and they use the Cannabis industry as a means to create jobs and revitalize the economy and tax revenue. How likely is this outcome? Well, it's not totally out of the realms of possibility, but I also wouldn't count on it either. Not while Mitch McConnell is head of the Senate. He is staunchly anti-marijuana, even doesn't like medical. His home state has virtually no cannabis reform laws, and is one of the few left to be that way. And unfortunately Mitch holds significant power and say in the Senate. So I find the more likely route is when Mitch McConnell is voted out in 2020 for someone else, and I mean anyone else. Meaning possibly 2021? At this point, at least descheduling it should be on the table.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. O how I hate Mitch mcconnell. Just seeing his name pisses me off. There is no human in the world save maybe the big Orangey that I would love to slap in his fat fucken cheeks more.. In case the feds are watching I have no intention of slapping either of those people in their cheeks

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1