What’s Next For Legalization 2019/2020

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by dobro49, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Well thats like here in Indiana,,idk how to even go bout starting anything to sign,,hell ill go around town and try to get people to sign,,but aint there places online to do this or to start something up?

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  2. Geez! - New Hampshire has it even worse than I thought! - This Thursday (Halloween) Gov. Sununu is sponsoring a SAM New Hampshire "summit," featuring Kevin Sabet, of course, and a gaggle of other corrupt, lying marijuana prohibitionists! - All marijuana consumers, reformers and lovers of freedom should attend to protest this festival of lies designed to keep you all "criminals!" ----------------- It takes place at the Portsmouth Harbor Events & Conference Center, 10 Portwalk Place, Portsmouth, NH - at 9:00 am to 4:00pm --- Since it's Halloween, perhaps you should all wear Guy Fawkes masks (as in the move "V For Vendetta") ----- You have GOT to get rid of Sununu! -- SAM New Hampshire Summit 2019

3. All of those Prohibitionist have been pushing the same debunked and worn out lies for decades. I’m sure the people in NH can see thru it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Most of them can see through it. The problem is the top New Hampshire official is publicly embracing this vicious propaganda and war on marijuana consumers. - This is like having a big, governor's meeting about the joys of slavery! - If this is not protested loudly, Sununu will think he can get away with this evil persecution.

• Like Like x 4
  5. I posted this earlier... a ballot proposal for legalizing pot causes Republicans lose because a younger, more progressive population become engaged int the voting process. Demonizing potheads seems like a potential campaign strategy for Republican leaders to energize their base.

• Like Like x 2
  6. That strategy seems to have lost its edge in the last 15 years or so but you are correct, they still tout the “gateway” theory and all the other bullshit lies they have spewed over the decades. When I look at the results that we have gotten in legalization so far, I want to welcome them to keep it up.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Yes, it was a strategy, but those days are over. - Support for re-legalization has passed the 50 percent mark, even among Republicans. -- In the last elections, Texas Republicans made marijuana decriminalization a plank of their party platform.

• Like Like x 3
  8. The problem in NY is with our governor. He wants medical marijuana to be all corporate, which it currently is. These companies will pay millions in campaigns and it will end up a debacle.

Dispensaries were a start, but designed for people that are cash rich. We need whole plant, flowers and growing your own medicine, to get government and corporate excuses for herbal healthcare.

We need good legislation like that written in MA, ME and the West Coast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Every state is a little different, so focus on different priorities. -- But all progress is good. I'm sorry if you're a grower, but we have always known that once we won, the big money would move in and take over the industry. In capitalist America, it could be no other way. The important thing has always been to stop ALL punishment of adult consumers. We are clearly doing that. And moving toward a national regulatory system and market.

And we are clearly moving toward the crash of the fraudulently enacted, marijuana prohibition. - After the dust settles on the process, average quality marijuana will sell for $25 to $40 an ounce. It's just a plant. And it will be sold wherever beer and wine are available.

We will continue to refine marijuana policy until it reaches its optimum form, just as we did with alcohol after ending its misguided prohibition.

• Like Like x 2
  10. If I heard the little news clip correctly, the state of Oklahoma just commuted 527 drug charges. That’s a big :weed:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

11. Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

12. This vote today is at the very least a step. I’ve sent a message to my senator and I’m really interested to see what kind of debate will surround the session today.

13. Lawd I REALLY hope recreational marijuana legalization will be on the ballot in Florida on 2020.

• Like Like x 2
  14. I agree. A southern state would be nice and hopefully it would spread.

• Like Like x 1
  15. in Kentucky we elected Andy Beshear as Governor. He is for Medical weed. I voted for him. He have four year to pass it or he's out.

• Like Like x 2
  16. It will be 20 years or more in the south.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Oklahoma may do it.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. This is what happened here in Michigan.

People came out in droves to make Cannibis legal here.

Lots of Democrats got elected too.

When people get out to vote Marijuana gets leagalized and Democrats win.

• Agree Agree x 2