WH Petition Demands That ANTIFA Be Formally Recognized As A Terrorist Organization

Discussion in 'Politics' started by scurfer, Aug 20, 2017.

1. We are beginning to see the Right attempting to outlaw opposing political groups in this country. Chris Christie, the least popular governor in the country and an ardent Trump supporter, his state of New Jersey is now the first to cross this line. With the country now in almost complete control by the Right, this move toward fascism is a real possibility.

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Signed it a week ago.

A group dedicated to opposing freedom of speech and assaulting anyone they don't like and starting fires wants to whine when someone deems them what they are and claims they're being silenced?

Also, being branded as a terrorist group does not "outlaw" them. The KKK is a designated terrorist group, but they can still legally operate.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. We need antifa.. Who else is gonna decide which hairstyles make someone a nazi and deserving of a beating?

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  4. That's wrong and that's the problem.
    Why isn't the KKK designated as a terrorist organization?

WH house should be more concerned with real terrorists, like neo Nazis and KKK.

There wouldn't be any antifa without white supremacists and their movements.

If Obama was the "founder" of isis, then trump is the founder of antifa so he should be labeled as a terrorist as well. Right?

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  5. ANTIFA is a piece of shit. They're fascists and anyone defending them as otherwise is a fascist in my opinion. With that said, I do not believe in terror lists of any kind and I would love to see them discontinued. As much as I hate ANTIFA, I don't want to see them put on a list. I don't want to see any person or group on any list.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Also, this is not "the right attempting to outlaw an opposing political group." By that logic, you're trying to outlaw an opposing group as well with the whole "Nazis shouldn't have freedom of speech" thing.

As I said before. Everyone on both sides needs to fucking chill because the federal government will use any excuse from either side to infringe on our rights as a whole. Classic divide and conquer strategy and it seems nobody has been paying attention.

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. #9 Praetorian, Aug 20, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
    It's also the mask. Don't forget the mask.

If you don't wear the mask, they confuse you for a regular citizen, I mean Nazi of course, and then it's skateboarding time.

upload_2017-8-20_11-44-0.png

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Let me get this straight.

Not a single white nationalist sect is considered a terrorist organization.

People were ardent in not calling the man who plowed through a group of people with his car a terrorist.

Yet the group that is antithetical to the terrorists who won't be named such, should be labeled terrorists.

This is what privil--I mean logic looks like.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. If we define "terrorist" to mean someone who uses violence and intimidation to further a political agenda, then ANTIFA fits the description perfectly. They will openly tell you that they are committed to violence and demonstrate it at every opportunity.

I would define the Klan the same way, for the record.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. A stabbing by some crazy is now used as a call to arm on many R-wing web sites. Who knows, Columbine is not too far away, maybe the perp is suffering PTSD from the shooting that happened there.
    Sad but funny.

11. And the crazy thing is white supremacist groups have been at this for so much longer, well back into the 1800s, yet have yet to be called terrorist organizations. Hell, not even gangs.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Just think of all the European empire building. in the past 400 years. Most major European countries had their own little play ground somewhere on the globe

• Like Like x 1
  13. What are you talking about? There are plenty of recognized neo-Nazi gangs in America.

14. Like how do you even explain that to people? "In my country, Nazis aren't terrorists. The anti-Nazis are." :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  15. These Antifa guys seem to be active here in Canada as well. Earlier today they penned up a group of about 150 right wing activists in a parking garage and got violent. The activists had a permit to march and Quebec police have declared the "counter protest" illegal.

Anti-fascist activists clash with Quebec City police at "illegal" demonstration

Come on, if it was the right using violence to suppress people's rights to peaceful assembly, you'd be pissed off. Just apply the same standards and rights to everyone, that's what equality is.

• Like Like x 5
  16. I hope antifa doesn't go to the leukemia wing of a hospital anytime soon.. It would be a confused massacre.
    All those nazis lying around..

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. "White supremacists are the single greatest source of extremist-related violence in the United States, surpassing right-wing anti-government extremists, domestic Islamic extremists, and left-wing extremists and anarchists."

ADL

"Over the past decade, extremists of every stripe have killed 372 Americans. 74 percent of those killings were committed by right wing extremists. Only 2 percent of those deaths were at the hands of left wing extremists."

"As of June 2015, right-wing attacks since the September 11 attacks (9/11) had claimed more lives (48) than attacks committed by jihadists (26)"

TIME

"Michael observes the waning of left-wing terrorism accompanying the rise of right-wing terrorism, with a noticeable "convergence" of the goals of militant Islam with those of the extreme right."

• Like Like x 1