Wet

Discussion in 'General' started by blowbud4life, Aug 1, 2005.

1. any body tried stuff called wet. Had it a few times. It some kind of liqiud and you dip your joints and blunts in it. I got really fucked up. Felt weird but good.

2. I thinks it like femaldahyde(sp) or something , I've always wondered what it was too

3. Yea, its PCP. A very powerful and dangerous drug.

4. Yeah...don't dip your joints in that dude.

5. yea.. thats pcp.. dont do pcp.

6. Well, I thought it was something like that. only tried like a few times. my joints only had a few drops of it. my I remember really tripping out and I thought my weed was really good but now I know.

7. i thought this was a weed forum? :confused:

8. yes, and this is general

9. general wet?

10. lol no He meant General is plave where you about other drugs not Mary Jane, like wet, vic, pills, shrooms, etc.

11. oh oh oh :)

12. yeah welcome to the city.

13. what city?

14. when I click on it, nothing happens.

15. i hope your Kidding around ishtar because it looks like you have no common sense.

Welcome to grasscity as well,

16. wet can either be pcp, formaldehyde, or this crazy liquid shit that some college kids cook up that smells like sharpie markers haha.... i've done all three, n they all are friggin awesome, dont smoke to much to often though u dont want to end up bein all fucked up like hallucinating shit n actin like a crackhead

17. ive had that before but i didnt know it at the time...a news story i read last year sum guy near where i live smoked sum embalmed blunts and went crazy running around naked and went thru a a glass window and died.

18. i knew a girl in rehab who had a pschotic reaction to it and prolly hasnt recovererd yet... they said the longer she stays like that the slimer her chances get, it was pretty sad especially since her father was a dick...