Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wet weed. What can I do?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Comedy, Aug 8, 2011.

1. As the topic states, I got wet weed. What can I do to salvage it? Can I just smoke it ASAP?

And no the dealer dident fuck me over. I forgot I put water in my bong and then accidentaly put too much in the 2nd time. I guess that's what I get for smoking a bit too much of some nice dank.

:smoking:

2. Dry it off and smoke that shit mah nig

3. If it was only wet for a second it'll probably still contain all the THC, but it won't taste very good or burn very well.

4. Let it dry in your room, hope for the best.

5. luckily thc is not water-soluble, so let dry and enjoy. though the smoke will be harsher

6. Dry that shiz

7. I dare you to put your bud in a bucket and leave it there overnight and then drying it. Water will remove THC, if it's not in your body. It's not water-soluble in your cells but the plant can most certainly be removed from it's trichomes via water or some other catalyst.