Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wet Feet

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Silent Fran, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Recently I have had some weird experiences after smoking weed. After 15 minutes or so (after smoking) my feet start to get wet for some weird reason. 

I noticed this when I was sitting in my room just minding my own business, and then I got up to close the window and when I started walking it made a weird noise as if I spilled a bit of water on the floor. So I looked under my feet and saw that I was really sweating. 

The place where I was sitting at had a wet spot on the floor too. It looked wack. I wasn't really paranoid or anything. But has this happened to anyone else and is there a was to stop it (if there is any)

- Things That I Have Tried To Stop This

• I changed from smoking out of Aleda papers (transparent papers) to Rizla. Also tried Raw papers.
    • Tried different strains. Sativa and Indica
    • I also tried to lower the amount of intake and when I do that, I don't sweat BUT then I don't get high. 
    P.S: I have been smoking for about 2 years now and this only started happening last month.

2. Turn the A/C on bro.

3. If I get really high I'll sweat like a motherfucker. Especially my palms.

Haha

Ain't that some shit. Have you found a way to stop it from happening? 

5. It's just the weed causing the standard orgasm. Moistness will subside once soberness is achieved.

Is this a common thing?

With good enough weed and genitalia, yes.

8. Gross

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

It's not that disgusting as much as it is annoying tbh. 

10. your water broke..

get to a hospital asap.

congrats.

I've never heard of anyone sweating from being high. But if you smoke cannabis mixed with tobacco, the nicotine rush can make your palms and head sweaty.

I used to smoke weed mixed tobacco in my early days (about 2 yrs back) and I never had this problem. 

13. #13 SergeantMeowstein, Nov 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2014

Happened to me a few times back in my scrub days. But it appears you're not alone and I am honestly surprised to find out this is an actual thing.  :blink:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/15146159

PS. I sweat my ass off for hours if I consume even the slightest bit of coffee, but haven't experienced any increase with weed. It truly affects people in a very different variety. 

That was a dope thread you linked. I am not sure if this is anxiety related coz I used to have anxiety problems before too. I would feel like my heart was about to burst out my chest coz it was beatin so fast. And at time when I was just trying to relax i would feel like there was something moving inside my chest. 

I resolved that issue tho so it's all gud now. Just the sweating that needs to be stopped!

For anxiety and/or panic attacks I can only recommend trying out high-CBD strains. All the better if you've solved it!  :wave:

The perspiration issue intrigues me. Do you feel warm/hot where you notice increased perspiration?

As far as I can remember I don't feel any warmth and like I stated in the OP it was kind of a surprise the first time. I do feel an irritation tho

17. What a strange effect  :confused_2: