Western University Student GANG BEATEN by Police -- Vid

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by GalenH, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Personally, I think that is a perfect example of a serious misuse of authority and I for one feel sick.
    You can read the backstory online, the student was just disoriented and believed he was a university professor. The lives of those police officers were in no danger and its a terrible thing that the mainstream media aren't commenting more. The university later supported the police action saying "nothing they could see was out of place".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iyd6o8kSuIU]YouTube - Student gang beaten by police at WESTERN UNIVERSITY LONDON ONTARIO Oct 14 2009[/ame]

2. I would feel like a pussy if I needed that many people to help me take one person down.

3. Buy guns and ammo. Start diggin' a hole. Shit i'm serious, I have no trust in authority, how can you after witnessing hundreds of similar videos, if not worse?

4. In the UK, guns are essentially illegal :(

5. good thing i got 2 right HERE EEE ./flex

lol fail

6. yeah... we like our guns :)

but seroiusly... fuck tha police

7. the police cant seriously expect no one to be video recording something like that, particularly where the suspect is clearly NOT resisting.. fuckin cops

8. This was posted already. Apparently he was a 'special' student

9. They probably had so many officers on the dude so the camera's couldn't get a good view of what the guy was doing. I see no resisting though, the cops aren't being jerked around, the only movement they are making is striking the dude, i don't see any kind of struggle whatsoever.

Here comes the revolution, will you join the fight or let someone else do it for you, pussy! haha. Thanks fluoride water for making us so passive and unmotivated that we take that dick further and further in the ass as the gov't takes away our rights more and more. Oh, and thanks schools for teaching our children not to think for themselves, only to remember to recite what they're told is truth for tests, just conform to the heard of sheeple and you'll get that A.

10. It's funny because if there was 4 people beating up one person anywhere else you'd try to bust it u and be hailed as a hero. But try and stop the cops from doing the same thing and see where you end up. Prison most likely.

11. careful man all your plans are on the internets now!

12. I was going to make a long thought out post about how stupid it is that so many people use any instance of cops misusing their power as a reason to shout fuck the po-lice, but I decided that it wasn't worth the effort.

Kid deserved it.

13. This.

We already had a multi-page thread on this topic. Kid assaulted a cop.

14. If pigs assaulted me all hell would break loose.

15. Yeah I'm sure you'd fuck em all up pretty hardcore mayn

16. Which is exactly the problem :( The officer shouldn't NEED to strike ANYONE while arresting them, especially with that many people. I mean how hard is it to put someone in handcuffs ffs..

That shit makes me sick.

17. Cops are never allowed to strike people, unless they are fighting for their lives I guess, but you can see at least two of the cops just punching the guy while he's on the ground. That is ridiculous, and it's even more ridiculous that the university supports it.

18. Lol.. Been there done that.

Words are nothing behind a computer screen so ill stop thUrr mAYne.

19. Lol i was in the building 20 min before that happened, and saw cops a bit later outside. This has been quite a big deal at Western, but the guy was deranged and the vid was somewhat deceiving. He did resist and was trying to run and they had to subdue him a second time outside.