Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Western Canadian stoners from the 2000's

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by cinnamonbun, Apr 14, 2022.

1. No problem. I hope it at least gets you going in the right direction for your search.:love-m3j:

2. Not all of it sucks. But the stuff that doesn't suck is only sold by the eighth so if you want an oz you're looking at $400+

• Like Like x 1
  3. What stuff did you like from them? I've tried a lot of the over the counter weed off and on, was never impressed with any of the pure sunfarms.

Don't even get me started on prices. It's so bad. Even in my town, going from store to store, I can see as much as an $11 variance in the SAME 3.5 container. Not to mention some of these 3.5's are selling for $50+ It's offensive really.

4. Sorry, I didn't mean from Pure Sunfarms, I meant the legal shit in general. I honestly have no idea what's up with the prices though. Take HEXO. On their own medical menu the sell only 500ml vape carts and yet I can buy the same HEXO strains in 1000ml carts at the weed shops and govt store. But here's where it gets stupid. If I buy directly from HEXO, those vape carts cost $31.60 with the taxes. If I buy them from the govt store they're $25 with the taxes. But if I wait until Sundays, I can get those exact same carts for $24.50 with taxes from a local brick and mortar shop AND have them delivered for free to my door in 90 minutes or less. ALL of HEXO's products on their medical menu are less expensive at the stores. I can't think of another supply chain where it's more expensive to buy something directly from the producer than it is to buy it from the end of the line retailer. That's a difference of $7 a cart plus the inconvenience of waiting for it in the mail if you order from HEXO.

5. I'm not too familiar with the carts, I don't vape, just dab, but my sister has said good things bout the HEXO carts, and HEXO in general.

6. The HEXO carts are decent. They don't make me gag and choke and they deliver a good hit, but the high lasts like 20 minutes for me. The only HEXO bud I've tried was their Tsunami and it left me less than impressed. But I've also been smoking for over 35 years, most of those years for pain relief, and what the govt considers to be "potent" weed is just kiddy weed to me. Anything much under 30% THC levels I don't bother wasting my money on.