Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

West Virginia bud?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Pass the dr0, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Anyone know how the bud is up in west virginia? Im thinking about going to college at west virginia university and wondering how the bud is, i know itll probably be at a higher cost but im used to that.

2. fantastic brother
    ~360 for some daaank
    currently got some Chemdawg and its medical quality
    hash, oils, everything else man you name it2

3. really? i was looking on some other threads on this site and everybody was saying mostly mids and sometimes dank.

4. Premium bud is everywhere these days, just gotta look.

5. [quote name='"HxCurt"']Premium bud is everywhere these days, just gotta look.[/quote]

Truth. Sooner or later you will find some good connects with quality herb.

6. i live in Morgantown, where WVU is and I can get Med quality around 350 a oz... lower dank quality usually around 325 mids 140-175 and schwag (which i only run across once in a blue moon) around 110-125

I've recently ran across some Purple Urkle at 340 a oz and it was more than amazing

7. Just get out there and find you a safe dealer , be careful though don't wanna get busted !

8. theres good bud all over Morgantown!

9. Yeah I've visited loads of friends at DubV and they all seem to have pretty solid dank connections. The partying up there is pretty gnarly too, itll put you through the ringer drinking wise.

10. Nailed it Curt. :cool:

11. I'm a student at WVU. The marijuana scene in Morgantown is top notch IMO. About a week ago, I picked up an eight of some of the best herb I've ever smoked. It was Sweet Island Skunk Sativa, and the nugs stuck to the end of my fingers. :smoking: Just a few hours ago, picked up an eight of Northern Lights Indica. While I enjoy sativas more, I am enjoying a bowl of this NL and it's not disappointing! :smoke:

The rest of West Virginia is very dry I'm sure though.

12. Im from the south but have lived in West Virginia for 7 years now... 3rd year at WVU... I've met many connects and had some of the dankest buds!! i never pay much attention to names but ive had purple nugs couple times... Ive had other brand names from Colorado and Cali shipped, few names i can remember silver haze, harijuana, sour d, and others (once again dont usually care about names i just wanna be ripped:smoke: )

Good bud is here!! i get it for the low b/c i buy bulk... Mids are a hot commodity here also. Other than that WV is mostly dry unless you or someone you know grows... Most of the other buds i got in other parts of WV were mids from Ohio and Pittsburgh... Some dank came through from the Burg but ppl were hustling ppl at 25 a g!!!

13. Bingo. I especially hate the last part, I know two people around my area (304) pushin dank at 25/g. Primo bud but fuck I think even $20 a gram is too much.

Really don't have a choice up here though, it's either nice dank from the Burgh/Ohio, or shit mids. I don't wanna waste all my gas going all the way to Motown to pick something up every week either.

I hate West Virginia. :mad:

14. You can find the dankest of the dank in Morgantown as it is a fantastic college town. Huntington's not too bad either. Anywhere, else you will be lucky to find anything other than mids. Trust me, I've lived here my whole life (20 years)

15. I never fucked with 25 a g... Everytime i heard that i said "the fuck outta here." People said it was worth it but ill never pay 25 a g, Just something i told myself id never do... If i paid for mary jane i would def be smoking mids though, luckily i get free dank :smoke:

16. You're best option brotha. I'm telling ya. And I don't even consider myself to be that all that connected, even though I never have issues getting w/e I need.

17. I was up in Motown in the beginning of October, and while the prices aren't the greatest around there is definitely some killer buds.

18. They have good ass weed at WVU. Lots of pizza toppings likewise.

I used to get my nuggets down there for about $300 a zip.

Mk Ultra, OG Kush, AK47 you name it...

I did know an older head that I used to play footie with though.

19. Hey all, been lurking around here for a bit. I'm down around Snowshoe (though I don't make it up there often); not too far from The Greenbrier, either. Being fairly new to the area, no connects :( I was wondering if anyone knew the situation around these parts? I'm 24, and it's mostly much older, god fearing folks in town, so I'm not sure where to go :eek:

20. MoTown got the dank brother its the middle and southern part that blows. Have fun blowing gold and blue buds.