were you bullied in highschool?

Discussion in 'General' started by Cloud10_2003, Aug 2, 2012.

1. #61 ADStoker420, Aug 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2012
    Only one year in middle school in 7th grade

I dressed like a skater
    The tight pants and band shirts n stuff
    And i had a class that was mixed with 8th and 7th graders (a weird english class)
    And two of the biggest wanna be skaters were in that class and naturally they picked on me saying im a poser

And these kids never even knew a single thing about me
    Every time that class was next i always took a longer route to avoid them which caused me alot of tardies

Theyd call me anything you can think of and even more that i was mexican and they were rich white boys who always had sick boards and nice clothes
    And of course i didnt have that

They stopped after i stoppee giving a fuck would just laugh with them even if it hurt me inside
    But eventually they got tired of poking fun at me because i no longer cared

Its funny how one of then turned into the biggest pussy abrocrombie wearing feminine dude

And the other i last heard was doing fine
    But its whatever
    I just hope they knew what they did was wrong

2. You Americans are fucking hilarious... your social cliques amaze me. In the UK bullying isn't as big a problem, although it does happen. We call "high school" secondary school over here. I went to what is called a grammar school, which means you have to pass an exam to get in. Physical bullying never (or very rarely) happened because it would be considered "uncool" by your peers simply because we had the intellectual capacity to know that it was wrong. More psychological bullying happened a little more often, but it was easily stamped out because, being quite a serious school, you rarely got a second chance when it comes to misbehaving. And no, I personally have never been bullied.

3. No, but thats cause i usually had a gun in my pocket

4. A tiny bit in elementary school. A lot in middle school and only a certain couple of assholes at my Highschool. This redneck dude who for whatever reason would get pissed when we would call him a communist. He pushed me up against a wall for calling him a communist once. He and his dumb friend would call me gay and say I play dungeons and dragons or world of warcraft. Even though I am not gay and never played dungeons and dragons or world of warcraft.

People like me though so I am usually around my friends and haven't really gotten into a real confrontation with a bully. You find they talk big but they won't back it up.

5. 5-8th.. So bad.. Sooo bad. The would wait for me after school. The would go to every corner of the school so I couldn't get away. I had never lost a one on one or two on one fight before.. But when you have more then two.. You can't escape that crap. I had roomers that STILL linger to this day about me..

Lost weight.. Everyone was like DAYYYYMMM my first day of freshmen year. I remember walking up the hill.. Everyone I knew was there.. I remember all their faces turned.. Some peoples mouths even dropped.. I remember them turning and talking.. OH now that! After being bullied and picked on and degraded.. Let me tell you. I will never forget that moment. That was one of the highlights of my life :D!

6. Nope. I must have looked like "not to be fucked with" type. I would of thrown some flying knees. I mean there's a margin for error but think how badass that'd have been.

[​IMG]

7. No nobody fucked with me because I was cool to everyone,I stood up for people who were bullied though.

8. #68 Deleted member 424398, Aug 3, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2012
    Malvolio really is one huge condescending douche bag. Geeze, dude.

9. [quote name='"Malvolio"']You Americans are fucking hilarious... your social cliques amaze me. In the UK bullying isn't as big a problem, although it does happen. We call "high school" secondary school over here. I went to what is called a grammar school, which means you have to pass an exam to get in. Physical bullying never (or very rarely) happened because it would be considered "uncool" by your peers simply because we had the intellectual capacity to know that it was wrong. More psychological bullying happened a little more often, but it was easily stamped out because, being quite a serious school, you rarely got a second chance when it comes to misbehaving. And no, I personally have never been bullied.[/quote]

Someones on their high horse haha

10. Not really been bullied throughout my school life.
    I got into the occasional fight in high school and just the general stuff like name calling and other rubbish like that, it all stopped when i actually stood up to them !
    just remember some people won't be happy until they've pushed you to the ground. What you have to do is have the courage to stand your ground and not give them the time of day. Hold on to your power and never give it away.

11. i remember people trying to bully me but then i let them know that shit was not gonna fly then they didnt fuck me after i beat that ass.

12. Bullying was not a problem at my school. It was a small community. And people didn't have these fake ass egos like all kids have today.

13. I was bullied a lot up until I beat the shit out of someone in maths class. After that I started bullying someone badly, which is probably my biggest regret to this day. Alas, no more. Bullies are scum.

14. I used to get fucked with by "friends"...

Have had them beat the shit outta me while filming it and laughing until my dad found me crying for help and told them to leave.

Have had a "Friend" smack me in the face when i got on the bus one morning, i didn't say anything and sat down but felt awful :(

Have had "friends" that said i was retarded whenever i said anything. i stopped talking or speaking my opinion to them..

Now they are all dead or addicts. I WIN!

They always said they didn't mean it and were just fucking with me but that shit is bullshit.

15. No nobody would fuck with me I was literally the biggest guy in every school I went to except for college but holy shit I got pissed of when another kid got bullied.

16. I was made fun of cuz my family was poor. I'm talking holes in my shoes poor.

That didn't really bother me though. But around 13 years old I went through the onset stage of schizophrenia so I got bullied pretty hardcore for my odd behavior. Really did a number on me.

But, that was a long time ago and I've moved past all that. It didn't fuck me up for life or anything, although I've still got the schizophrenia :laughing:

17. This one kid in high school told me I looked kinda funny.

I said the same thing about him at his funeral the next week.

18. People were scared of me and I really didn't realize that until I was a Jr... Has made me think very highly of my Superiorness :)

19. Stayed out of fights after elementary school. had some assholes that constantly talked shit, made me feel like shit in middle school. but then I pretty much said fuck it, i don't really care what's thought of me or who i am. then it slowed down, only a little bit of douchery.

And no one tried to fight me. Idk why, thinking back it would seem like id fight someone. but i guess i was so non-provokable they couldn't get mad enough.

eh.

people suck. it doesn't really matter.

20. Nah. I've been over 6' tall since 8th grade and I was 3rd in my class. People just never had beef with me and nothing to talk shit about.