were you bullied in highschool?

Discussion in 'General' started by Cloud10_2003, Aug 2, 2012.

1. i grew up in a trailer park, from kindergarten to highschool.

i got made fun of alot up until about 4th or 5th grade until i started talking to a lot of people. end of senior year i was one of the most popular kids. people learned i was nice as hell after i opened up, and never took shit seriously. you just gotta ignore the douchebags.

and we weren't exactly poor, but we really didn't want a house at the time. it was only me and my mom, and it was good rent for a real nice trailer.

2. people that talked shit to me in high school only did it around their friends. if i ran into individuals outside of school they wouldn't even say shit. and if i tried to fight them they would be scared.

3. It depends on what you mean by bullied lol I was made fun of for being bigger. it was all During middle school years (6-8 grade)But whenever it got out of hand i would explode and go ape shit lmfao like this one kid chase kept fucking with me talking shit about my mom and just wouldnt stop running his mouth and one day we were in math class and he stands next to me in line to get paper and he pushes me. I went full blown boston beat down. took him to the ground and wailed the fuck off of him till 2 teachers pulled me off of him. they took us out of the class room and he was balling in tears and all i remember was yelling "Not so funny now is it mother fucker?" roflmao then another time in art class there was this black kid who thought he was the shit cause he grew up in a shitty apt complex (in a white neighborhood) lol and he was fucking with this kid who had some kind of disability so i told him to chill and he whipped a glue bottle at my head so we were wailing on each other pretty good till the class stopped us. both of these fights were in 6th grade lol

4. No, but I think people just thought I was crazy and would like shoot up the school if they fucked with me. That's all I can think of because nobody really liked me but I also never heard any direct insults really.

5. I got picked on in middle school for being the fat kid. By the time Highschool came around I was pretty reclusive due to previous verbal assaults by my peers. Junior year I was pretty popular, and by Senior year I was too cool for school. I saw the kid who picked one me (wasn't too bad) a few months after graduation. We made some jokes, had a nice little talk then played some soccer together.. Kid had/has some skills.

6. Nah, I was never bullied. I was on the other end. I'm a tiny guy though, in highschool I really changed. I tried to say sorry to everyone and advocate against bullying.

7. In 8th grade there was a kid like a foot shooter than me who was skinny as shit that tried to fuck with me. I'm the type of guy that ignores stupid shit. I happened to see him in my neighborhood (even though I'm pretty sure he lived nowhere near me) he yelled something at me so I ran over, grabbed him and slammed his face into a tree, and walked off right afterwards, not looking back. Never got shit from him again...

Other than that, nothing.

8. Nah, I was pretty much a bastard in the halls. I was cool with everyone but would bully easy targets, shit I dunno why, easy laugh I guess. Do I regret it? Nah Id probably do it again.

9. Nah, not highschool. But I was the only non-black kid in elementary school though.

Shit sucked.

10. Not in the slightest surprisingly.
    Middle school was pretty bad though.

11. #51 .AcidTrip., Aug 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2012
    Not at all hahahha as a matter of fact i was considered a bully not an ordinary one because i would only bully kids who i don't feel bad for and i felt bad for everyone but bullies

some kids tried throwing papers and shit on me the first day of school, i ignored it and smilerd. third day i find my brother outside standing in front of at least 10-15 kids ready to fight them all so i go down stairs, took off my school shirt and stood by him. the kids thought that we defiantly had some mental problems because we threatened to fight the entire school.

he had the balls, i had the brains and so... no one did.

To make things clearer we weren't only new but we were foreigners and those kids can get pretty racist.

They called us The Egyptians and everyone knew not to fuck around not out of fear but respect which was awesome

12. [quote name='"Cloud10Beats"']

...this...-begins slow clap-[/quote]

Yes *continues slow clap into loud applause*

13. A little. Some kids that were shorter tried to prove themselves tough by messing with me, as I was 6' 5" my freshman year. But I am not and have never been one to really pay much attention to it or really care so I was an easy target but most didn't mess.

14. Nope, I think everyone realized when we got out of middle school we were too old to be calling each other names an shit. Never got into a high school fight. But before that I was always Tryna beat up on the kids that were picking on me.

15. nope, maybe its cuz i lived in a small town.

16. Nah, every one was chill, I lived right across from the school so every one would come to my place to smoke at lunch. Have like 8 people hotboxing my bathroom

17. Ahahaha fuck I got bullied sooo much I used to get picked on for being too skinny and not having boobs or a butt when I was 13 -___- plus it didnt help that I dressed a little akward (gothy) LMAO...
    ive seen my bully... we have a bunch of mutual friends and it probably urks her nerves that I grew out of that akward stage and look 100% different so its pretty funny...must be like a mind fuck to her lol! plus she had a kid at like 15/16 which isnt my buisness but its pretty funny as I was a late bloomer >:p hahaha

18. In High School - no. I went to a magnet school in San Diego for Math, Science and Computers - there were no sports - so no jocks to bully the nerds, and the nerds RAN the school. So no, no bullying in High School. Now going back to 7th grade yeah there was one kid that used to get on my nerves, but I'm a big guy now, and I was a pretty husky kid so I was able to hold my own and not get into too much trouble.

Then again, I graduated HS in 1988, and 7th grade was, oh let's see...1982-83? I'm forgetting. So we're talking 30 years ago, and really I don't even think that much about it now.

I do worry about my daughter being bullied at school since she's just now going into first grade, but nothing really has come up yet (if anything I think she might bully others, and we are careful to watch for that behavior as well).

In fact, I just want to let everyone know, that High School, despite being a huge part of your lives for a few years, really isn't all that important in the grand scheme of things, and the further you get away from it, the better you feel about it.

And if HS is the best part of your lives to date, well, you have a lot more living to do.

19. Never been bullied, after I matured, I stuck up for the kids who got bullied. I was/am a muscular kid so bullies never messed with me and I didn't tolerate it for the kids who couldn't defend themselves

20. I was bullied, physically and psychologically, throughout middle school. In sixth grade, I transferred from a private elementary school in Connecticut to a public school in Tennessee. Needless to say, it was quite a culture shock. Not only was I the new kid, but I found myself in an environment where all of the things that I had been taught to value (intelligence, curiosity, creativity/artist ability, etc) were decried by students and teachers alike-it was utterly torturous. Unfortunately, it really affected my confidence/self-worth and my ability to form relationships-I had always been an introvert but those three years made me standoffish, cynical, and suspicious of others.