Were We Told the Truth about World War Two?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Cosmored, Mar 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. At best, Hitler was a psychopath and cult leader, or in layman's terms, a fucking nut
    Indeed but we'll greatly differ on our opinions as to why that is. It still doesn't give reason to condone the actions of Hitler and the SS, or the people that sided with them out of fear or hatred. I wouldn't do what people did to those in those concentration camps, to my worst enemy. I wouldn't even treat Hitler that way.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Okay lady whatever you say.

[​IMG]

3. Idk about all Jews, just the ones I've encountered. My grandfather wasnt famous but touched a lot of people in his life time. My grandparents put 14 kids they didnt know through college, as well as their own grand kids. They did a lot of volunteer mentoring at their local colleges for years too. When he died the synagogue was standing room only. There were people from everywhere.

So, I know at least one Jew who didnt deserve it. I'm sure there must be more.

4. My grandfather never talked about anything like that. He tells of starvation, forced labor till people fell over and died. He was in one camp where another guys wife got sick, so he sold his teeth to try and pay for it but she died. One time there was an explosion on one of the box cars, and the soldiers decided it was the prisoners trying to sabotage, so they lined them all up. There was a family of 3 and the mom was crying and the Nazi officer shot the kid and then the parents. My grandfather often times had to help throw the dead bodies in mass graves.

You just cant convince me that any human being deserves to live like that.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Yeah war is hell. Lots of people died. Lots of people were tortured on all sides. I know the talmud states that the lives of a thousand goyim are worth less than one Jewish life but the truth is they're human just like the rest of us and they aren't special.

6. Didn’t they kill Jesus

7. At least the story goes that it was a combination of the Jewish leaders of the Temple (Caiaphas) and the Romans - although (again, according to the Story), the Roman (Pilate), while he found Jesus innocent of the “crimes” levied against him, just wanted to keep the peace amongst the Jews and so pretty much said “I say he’s innocent but that’s not good enough for you people so I wash my hands of this - do whatever you want” - and so both the Romans and the Jews ended up crucifying him.

J

8. So what your saying is its the Jews that caused Christianity to kick off. Probably wouldn't have happened if he hadn't been made a martyr of. So I've got the Jews to blame for my kid being force fed religious bullshit at school.
    Fuck it I hate them now too, gas the lot of em lol.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. “So what you’re saying is”

Oh no dude - “I’M” not saying anything - i’m just relaying what I remember that the Bible story says.

Also, at that point you have to include the Italians as well. I like the food way too much to have any dislike for any of them LOL

J

• Like Like x 2
  10. I suspect Hitler may have understood that the world was under the thumb of international banksters who are predominantly or exclusively Jewish.

Christians aversion to usury gave rise to a class of banker which, and the next best thing to Christian was Jew (in their mind I guess). So it is no surprise that Jews ended up the big bankers, the problem is those that wielded that for power at the expense of others.

IMO it is no surprise that someone wanted out of their system of global domination via monetary manipulation, but to take that angst out on all Jews is ridiculous and wrong.

It is unfortunate that anyone had to go through that, your grandfather seemed like he came out all the more wise, loving and evolved as a human being.

11. Jesus was found innocent?

12. #134 jerry111165, Sep 16, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
    According to the Bible story, Jesus was found innocent by the Romans (Pilate, Prefect/Govorner of Judea at the time A.D. 26-36) 3 Times before he washed his hands of the whole deal and turned Jesus back over to the Jews who had brought him to Pilate initially for trial.

John 18:28-38 New International Version

<< John 17 | John 18 | John 19 >>
    Jesus before Pilate
    28 Then the Jewish leaders took Jesus from Caiaphas to the palace of the Roman governor. By now it was early morning, and to avoid ceremonial uncleanness they did not enter the palace, because they wanted to be able to eat the Passover. 29 So Pilate came out to them and asked, "What charges are you bringing against this man?" 30 "If he were not a criminal," they replied, "we would not have handed him over to you." 31 Pilate said, "Take him yourselves and judge him by your own law." "But we have no right to execute anyone," they objected. 32 This took place to fulfill what Jesus had said about the kind of death he was going to die. 33 Pilate then went back inside the palace, summoned Jesus and asked him, "Are you the king of the Jews?" 34 "Is that your own idea,"Jesus asked, "or did others talk to you about me?" 35 "Am I a Jew?" Pilate replied. "Your own people and chief priests handed you over to me. What is it you have done?" 36 Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place." 37 "You are a king, then!" said Pilate. Jesus answered, "You say that I am a king. In fact, the reason I was born and came into the world is to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me." 38 "What is truth?" retorted Pilate. With this he went out again to the Jews gathered there and said, "I find no basis for a charge against him.

J

• Like Like x 1
  13. Oh okay, so he was not 'found innocent' as a verdict of a judge/court?

14. Don't pay attention to the dude who replied to you... He's got a thread about why he gets offended if you don't like trump.. he's trolling imo

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Again - as the Bible story goes lol -

The story goes that Jesus went to the Jewish temple and drove out the money changers and was seen as a threat to the Jewish religious leaders, and it was them who brought Jesus before the Romans who were in charge of the government at the time. They wanted Jesus put to death but did not have the political/government authority to do so so they brought Jesus to Pilate who was the governor at the time and said we want this guy put to get death because of such and such -

Pilot did not agree that Jesus was guilty of anything - and no there was not an actual court case, it never made it to that point. The religious leaders and their followers simply didn’t want Jesus around anymore but Pilate, Who was under authority of Augustus Caesar at the time, Didn’t want this person to be put to death but was under an incredible amount of pressure from all of the people in the religious leaders to do so. He told them that Jesus was innocent of any crimes three times but they kept telling him that they wanted Jesus put to death so in the end he ended up washing his hands of the whole thing and handed Jesus over to them telling them “do whatever you want - I am done with this“ to relieve himself of the guilt associated with putting an innocent man to death.

J

• Like Like x 2
  16. Okay thanks. I wasn't trying to nitpick details, I was actually trying to understand it accurately.

17. Oh jeez no worries!

It’s also been a very long time for me so - lol

This is pretty much the just of it as far as how it went down according to the Christian Bible. There is a lot more detail but that’s a very rough draft anyhow. With all due respect to any Jewish folks, I believe it was essentially the Jewish leaders that got the deed in motion.

J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.