Were We Told the Truth about World War Two?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Cosmored, Mar 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Mann come on Radical Jihadist is just another made up american term like terrorist or "Al Qaeda" (Did you know there is not an actual group that calls themselves al qaeda, its just another american media term used to demonize our enemy, in the same exact way hitler demonized the jews. Its quite literally exactly the same I dont care if anyone thinks otherwise) These so-called Radical Jihadists are men who beleive they are protecting their home from unlawful invasion. And if you believe that these "radical jihadists" ever attacked americans or american soil you have been successfully duped. The sad truth is that America is 100% in the wrong, we are the evil aggressor who will be demonized by future scholars for the atrocities this government commits against countless innocent people.

Stop blindly accepting what is told to you. Dont even take what I say as truth until you can confirm it yourself, which I urge you to do whenever possible.

2. #42 MiamiMist, Apr 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2013
    Albert Pike in 1871 wrote to mizzini before any of the 2 world wars tells exactly who is going to fight in the 3 world wars. There is no doubt in my mind that the 3 big wars are all planned and have been planned for ages and ages!

Heres a link worthy of a look:

http://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm

Makes perfect sense because look at stock market patterns. 1913 market collapse a step into WW1, 1929 Market collapses was a foot step into WWII, 2008 market collapse soon to be WW3. My prediction is shit is going to hit the fan between 2014-2018, maybe even sooner...

All this is a result of a One World Government.

3. You do realize that the official figures were revised at least 20 times, right?

The Polish government only claims that maybe 1 million Jews died.

4. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9-wdKuvufM[/ame]

5. Hey Ann, you bony, shrill little neo-con, did your weak little pea-brain ever think about what might motivate these people? Oh I know, the typical neo-con reaction to that question is: "Who cares what motivates them? Do you hate America?? Kill all the Muslims!!!"

Sure, bury your head in the sand and all is well . . . until the American Empire you love so well (as long as a Republican is running it) crumbles around your feet.

Here's a hint at what might motivate them: nearly a century of documented meddling in the Middle East by Washington: U.S. Intervention in the Middle East

6. #46 Jdog Grows, Apr 1, 2013
    you guys think how they teach history to us is fucked up? watch this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ksii2rSe6c&list=FLVQtxk9X8gXFmCd1JC_q_Fw&index=1]Alex Jones Exposes 'Corporate Communism' at Model UN Day 1998 - YouTube[/ame]

I hate to constantly bring it up, but please check out the Rwanda Genocide, so sad what the U.N. and their government did to those people.

7. #47 byrned420, Apr 1, 2013
    Haha I could actually go down the list of "Muslim Extremist" attacks she names and identify which american government agency was responsible for orchestrating or funding each attack. I mean every single one. Theres not one attack that she lists that was not allowed to happen for this exact reason: now people like her can stand in front of the public with "facts" about how the most technologically advanced and well funded military in the world is somehow being threatened by a handful of guys with AKs and RPGs thousands of miles away. Its laughable if you look at it with any objectivity.

The annual rate of cigarette smoker deaths is higher than the total number of people killed by "terrorists" in any of the gulf conflicts. So is the annual rate of automobile deaths. And alcohol deaths. So if the government actually cared even the tiniest bit about your safety things would be verrrry different.

8. The media wants to simply blind people with war. They want to believe these wars in the middle east (staged) are because of religion. Simply its done for money, power, oil. The government needs an excuse. Personally religion is flaw IMO but farrakhan is right about this.

9. It's just people doing their job

10. Or put another way:

Governments love war -- it is the grandaddy of all government programs.

"War is the health of the state." -- Randolph Bourne

And in times of crisis -- if all else fails -- start a war to divert people's attention from the real problem. The masses always rally to the government during times of war.

And the media, being totally pro-state, are more than happy to beat the war drums.

11. #51 aPersonUponaHill, Apr 11, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2013
    I can tell you that Hitler did not save Europe from Stalin. The Russians were so ill-prepared for the Second World War that they signed a non-aggression pact with Germany. They got their ass handed to them in the First World War, mostly due to the Bo-lo Revolution. In fact, they tried to just back out and quit the First WW but the Germans showed them by advancing that such is not how shit works.

At one point the Russians were taking 15 to 1 losses. Meaning for every 15 dead Russians, there was 1 dead German. Does that sound like a country prepared for war? We were also giving them weapons to fight the war under the lend lease act. Had they not held Stalingrad, or the Germans cut it off and bypassed it, the Russians would have been on their back. The Russians gave a great deal to win the Second World War by far in terms of human life, but took just as much from humanity in the end.

Oh they also dropped their war debt to the US after the war. Defaulted on it.

12. #53 aPersonUponaHill, Jun 4, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2013
    http://forum.grasscity.com/general/1089010-what-would-world-like-if-allies-lost-wwii.html?hl=allies+lost+wwii

You do realize that some of the things you are toting are fuckin nuts? Just saying, you may not realize it, but yea totally. 

Oh and another point about Russia being unprepared, the Russian military officer purges by Stalin (thats right he literally went through and murdered and imprisoned his own soldiers) prior to the Second World War which was another reason for Russia's poor military performance early on and lack of preparedness. 

13. #54 durangobob99, Jun 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2013
    If you watch Oliver Stone's history of the United States he shows WWII as it really happened, not as it is shown in the history books here.  Another thing that jumped out at me was the huge difference in the Rep. and Dem. presidents from WWII to present. When you watch these presidents and their actions and agenda's it will make you look hard at your party.  I'm older and I remember LBJ well but I had no idea what a huge prick of a human being  he really was.  Also Eisenhower didn't have to use the nuke in WWII, with the entrance of the Russians in the fighting, the Japanese were ready to surrender but he nuked them out of swagger, and opened Pandora's box for all history.  The true hero's in WWII  were the Russians and not the United States as we have been told in our history books.

14. one thing a lot of people seem to forget about ww2, is that we had japanese detention camps..

also supposively the U.S. had knowledge that the japanese military was planning an attack on pearl harbor, but didn't decide to do anything until it actually happened

15. Here's some more alternative stuff.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lejfGhWeakY&list=PL14336C517D31C52D

The above video has twenty four parts.  If there's no place to click on to get the next part, do a YouTube search on "Part 1 Adolf Hitler - The greatest story NEVER told!".

Check out the comment section on this one.
    http://www.john-friend.net/2012/07/adolf-hitler-greatest-story-never-told.html

I'm not in a position to be able to verify any of this so I'm not taking any firm stands.  I'm just putting it on the table to be discussed.  One should have neither a naive willingness to believe, nor an a priori incredulity when it comes to these situations.

16. This is one of the most ridiculous threads I've ever seen.

17. What i have gotten from a German was that the Nazi's were pissed that the Jews took the wealth of Germany and made the Germans  worker bee's. I did not get the whole story, just a brief conversation

You should at least research a little bit before making such claims.
    The Russians did not declare war against Japan until AFTER the first nuke was dropped.
    They then attacked Japanese troops in Manchuria. The Japanese did not expect an engagement until the summer of 46.
    The US had many more campaigns then you are giving them credit for and you discount our involvement too quickly. :smoke:

19. Its all bout the benjamins.... lol
    But seriously, bankers love war.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.