We're the Aliens

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by LostBegonia, Apr 17, 2023.

1. When you're a Mormon teen. :devilish: :roflmao:

2. I watch a lot of womens tennis. It's awesome.

This thread took a left turn.
    :bolt:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. @High4TheSunrise
    Go kick rocks. You’re a brand new member and all I’ve seen you do is be an asshole to people on here. TROLL.

sorry about your thread OP

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Only sport I find boring is Golf.

5. You seem to have a lot of Hate going on.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. #46 High4TheSunrise, Apr 19, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2023
    Sheesh, you guys are sensitive. I only joke. Women sports is fine if you enjoy them. I'm sorry if I came off as more of an asshole than I intended.

Ahem ! Back on topic. I've actually seen some crazy things in the night sky. I do believe were not alone in the universe but I don't know if it's possible for them to reach us, since space is unbelievably big and the distances are vast. I'm not 100% sold on them or us ever reaching those kinds of distances.

However, I was outside my dads home, back when I lived with my dads, chillin by the poolside looking up at the stars, just toking a bowl on a nice calm summer night. I was sneaking my weed smoking back then. Anyways, I was sitting in a small folding lawn chair and looking up at the night sky, when all of a sudden a white light opened up like a portal, about the size of a dime held up at arms length if I had to guess. It made a crackling/tearing noise as it opened and it happened fairly quickly and when it reached roughly dime size it shot across the sky and went beyond the tree line in the fields behind our house. I instantly jumped out of my chair and onto my stomach, laying on the ground, because initially I thought maybe someone was out in the field and lit up a firework, i.e. a rocket and threw it up and it took off horizontally instead of flying up vertically. I essentially thought it was coming at me, so my natural reaction was to jump down. But when I looked up at the night sky, I could see a solid white bar ( white light) across the entire sky, from where it started it was streaked across several fields and past the trees. It slowly faded away and once it was gone, my eyes were not adjusted back to the darkness. I guess it was that bright.

I sat back up in my chair perplexed. I started thinking, are we under attack? Was this a nuke? I kept blazing on my bowl though, preparing for the worst. If Ima die, Ima die high at least. Then I started getting scared and paranoid (I'm sure weed wasn't helping lol) thinking maybe, what if I had a brain tumor...and maybe that's what all this was? I eventually packed another bowl and pondered about life and shit...then the next morning I asked my dads if they herd anything about any plane crashes or anything weird going on in our area. They had nothing.

To this day I have no clue what I witnessed. Was it aliens? Was it some kind of weird heat lightning? I dunno.

7. Thanks but I can't take all the credit, I simply have a gift given to me by my maker.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. You live here too which would normally make both our opinions class D planet opinions but maybe you identify as a space alien from a class B planet making your opinion hold more weight than mine.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. #49 High4TheSunrise, Apr 21, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2023
    Another time outside my house there was this white stationary light in the night sky, kind of looked like a really big star. Maybe it was a star or maybe it was just a planet or something? It caught my attention pretty quickly though.

It was trash night and I was taking my bin to the road when I first noticed it. I've lived in the house for several years at that point and I have never noticed any big stars like it before, ever. It was actually hovering above a large tree down the road, so it was kind of obvious from my point of view. It seemed odd and out of place. It was a stary night that night, so it wasn't exactly that out of place I guess, besides the fact that it was like three times the size of all the other stars in the sky.

I sat and stared at it for a bit and it gave me this creepy feeling. Like I was being watched. It's almost like it could have been a drone or something just sitting up there in the night sky hundreds of feet up, possibly SVU sized and mimicking a star by cloaking itself in light. Like a military spy drone or something. It honestly made the hairs on my arm stand up.

My dad came over that same night to quickly drop something off to me...and he immediately said something about it. He said something along the lines of "What's that up there in the sky?" and pointed towards it. His friend in the passenger seat jokingly said "it's a UFO" and they both laughed it off. I lived in that house for several more years and it has never returned I don't think. I kept a keen eye out for it. Never again seen any big stars in that location.

That's it for my weird stories.

• Like Like x 1
  10. YEss..................im glad you concede to my superiority...

• Funny Funny x 3