We're selling out

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Santeria420, May 22, 2012.

1. Weve been sold out..........

2. Time to join a Buddhist temple and live in the mountains the rest of my life. I'll see you guys on the other side, if it exists.

3. I genuinely considered doing this.

4. This country has been bought and paid for a long time ago man... wake up. This is NOT news.

5. An understatement to say the least.

6. Selling out is the new keepin it real

7. Giving away 7 oil rich islands, and letting China buy General Motors, this is the only response? lol

8. What the fuck is he doing?? Whats happening to our/my country.

9. believe it or not, it gets much worse than this my friend. this is just the news they are letting you read ;)

10. Alaska is going to be Chinese territory?
    General Motors is going to be a foreign company?

somebody explain, im 19 and uneducated

11. Despite the fact I live in totally modern society, I don't watch the news or read articles about what's happening politically and economically (high as fuck, just realized how ignorant that is.) and this sounds pretty big. It worries me quite a bit actually, but I honestly don't know what I could do to stop this kind of thing. I'm pretty sure there's nothing we can do and that sucks.

12. Smokes bowl. Reads news. Ponders: "Hmm, interesting." Smokes another bowl.

Wakes up next day... smokes bowl. Reads news.

13. I have no hope for this country unless we have a re........ To take out current corrupt politicians but I want to move to another country already fuck America more and more laws and drones wtf

We got these bitch cops who beat citizens .... Make false accusations ..... Plant drugs on people ..... They are the neighborhood gang .... How is it I'm more worried about cops than gangbangers crackheads etc..... When you see a pig in your rear view you don't feel safe ...

14. fUck offfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

15. It has crossed my mind...

16. Sorry, but shitty cops are honestly the least of my worries with this bullshit going on.

He literally just GAVE away BILLIONS of dollars in oil-rich US property and potential revenue to Russia. Not to mention we fought over those islands in WWII, the first Japanese zero to be shot down was on those islands...

I don't like the idea of another bailout, but to me it's better than just letting another foreign company buy another HUGE American company. (Fiat bought out Chrysler)

17. I bet the living U.S veterans of WWII are fucking pissed.

18. [quote name='"Santeria420"']

Sorry, but shitty cops are honestly the least of my worries with this bullshit going on.

He literally just GAVE away BILLIONS of dollars in oil-rich US property and potential revenue to Russia. Not to mention we fought over those islands in WWII, the first Japanese zero to be shot down was on those islands...

I don't like the idea of another bailout, but to me it's better than just letting another foreign company buy another HUGE American company. (Fiat bought out Chrysler)[/QUOTE]

Read the link I posted. Deals with the Russia thing..